Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I thanks that that lexus customer relationship department in the uk worth I have ever encountered..

These are the reason why

1. They Never call you back when They promise too

2. You Never can speak to your case manager at Lexus UK who looking in to your complaint

3. The attitude when you ring up lexus is not very inviting

The fundamental thing is that, you are ring lexus to complain,, about when you think your 2011 isf is in the Lexus garage being fixed, but it's been driven at speed at 7pm past you, as I was on way home one night by someone form the Lexus dealership without my permission..

my word of warning is that if your car is at lexus dealership overnight is it actually there?.

Welcome to the club Colin, That's unbelievable, wouldn't surprise me if it was a tin=pot garage but not lexus themselves. Good luck with your complaint and hope you get a satisfactory result.

Ian.

do you have tracker? Can they confirm details? What did the dealer principle say? Id have gone mental. Unless of course the trip was justified to trace whatever it was in for. However, most likely is manager took it home as they are rare . Outrageous if that's the case...

hi all still no call back from Lexus UK its been 7 days now. i have been give the email address of the MD of Lexus in the Uk but i need to see how Lang before lexis come back to me . as this will show how incompetent Lexus uk customer service. are

If I were you I'd 1st go to the garage & demand to know why your car was being driven out on the public road where you observed it & if someone did take it home for the evening (even to test it) demand compensation PS remember they've also 'stolen' your petrol if its use was for private purposes

Forgot to mention If they claim it was to 'test' the car demand to see the worksheet NOW, before they have a chance to alter it, Any genuine test drive should be recorded on the worksheet Date, Time AND the person who undertook it

I have to say I wasn't very impressed with Lexus UK customer service when I complained about a warranty issue with my IS-F and a complaint about the supplying dealer. They just forwarded the query back to the dealer, with not even an acknowledgment email or phone call to me. They clearly weren't interested in what their dealers get up to.

In your shoes I'd be asking the dealer to explain themselves, Dealer principal perhaps? Is the Lexus dealer part of big chain. Because that could be your next call.

don't keep waiting, go back to the dealer and see the principle. Do you have the car back now? Multi national companies are useless at customer service, Lexus or otherwise. Rolls royce aside i guess. you need to talk to the dealer pronto

My God! "the dealer principal" that's even worse. He had no right to use your car without your consent no matter what his excuse. For myself I'd report him to Lexus UK & if that had no effect then I'd contact Japan HQ

I have been dealing with Lexus customer services for about two weeks now first time I got a lovely lady who was very helpful the second time I got a gentleman who I can only describe as void of any emotion and sounded like he was reading from a pre written excuse list I am sorry but before we can go any further we have to follow Lexus protocol before we can discuss any other options we might have I was hopeful of a quick and satisfying outcome but reading these comments I don't know I always check my mileage before leaving it overnight and to be fare the dealer always rings me to ask if they can take it out over night for tests please keep us informed on how you do regards peter.

after calling Lexus Customer Relationship for 16th Time I was told we cant help you. you need to go back to the dealer principle and sort it out with Him.

which this space as next call is to the owner of Lexus reading who are one of the Toyota companies

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links