Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mk4 Ls400 Footwell Lighting

The driver's side footwell lamp has died, but it's a funny little thing. I've attached a picture. Does anyone know of a suitable replacement? I'd like to get the correct wattage (illegible on the lamp) so it's not brighter or dimmer than the passenger footwell.

Also, the central interior lamp is so dim I have a feeling that the last owner put the incorrect bulb in (it's like the moon compared to the 2 suns on either side). Anyone know what value that is?

post-37955-0-44999500-1380550934_thumb.j

They can be tight but if you have a bit of suitable sized plastic tubing ( fish tank air pipe) slip it over the bulb to assist removal.

Just don't replace the bulb with a cheap Chinese LED replacement like I did and damage the integration relay.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The foot-well lights on my Mk 3 are working properly when one of the front doors is opened, whereas those on my Mk 4 are not. Can they be switched on separately? If so, where is the switch? Many thanks for any feedback.

Pepe

Many thanks Mark and Steve. I have a confession to make. My foot well lights in my Mk 4 where there all along! It's just that the interior of my car is entirely BLACK (unlike y Mk 3 whch is blue/grey) and at first glance I thought the only light in the foot wells came from the interior roof light. It was only when I switched off the roof light as well as the garage lights that I could see the foot well lights functioning correctly. Ah, well, I'll be 73 tomorrow. That might explain it!

Pepe

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links