Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hiya folks, tis me the bald one.

Well the house move went ok, just a few minor issues like the damaged 500ltr fish tank they cracked, they paid out so no worries.

Had a mini holiday to recharge the batteries from it as well.

Had the car MOT'd, air con service and car serviced, she passed with an advisory on the exhaust which is now a brand new full stainless system, including new cats, bespoke made and fitted by a nice chap in Leeds. Bit of a rumble on moving off but fine after that, feels more free as well but the MPG on this tank will show me if it's been affected up or down,

Well i guess it's time to read the many posts on here, could take a while i think

You have just reminded me .......... the exhaust on the Ls430 is in mild steel !!! is the Ls460 too ?

Were ALL the Ls400s in stainless apart from the dreaded Y pipe bit ?

Malc

OK, just wondered what the area was that my guy welded to stop the exhaust leaking for the MOT the other month !

No worries, it's all fixed fine ( fingers xd ) :shifty:

Malc

Welcome back Chris. Glad the house move is over and done with and that life is now returning to some normality.

Your fish tank sounds enormous, is it like those on the Sky TV program Tanked?

Welcome back Chris. Glad the house move is over and done with and that life is now returning to some normality.

They filmed that series in Chris's front room.. :innocent:

I have watched that tanked program and fish tank kings on cable tv. And to be honest i think they are not that good a show, only in the respect that many people could not afford a set-up like they do.

The tanks do look great when they are completed and it's nice to see the process of design to completion of a set-up like them, shame mere normal mortals like us find them very expensive.

Mine is a glass affair, 150/60/60 cm, it works out at 540 litres but you need a small air space at the top plus you lose space with your gravel/sand/rocks and ornaments etc not forgetting plants. The front and sides are all one piece of glass with curved corners for strength and not that unsightly join.

This one in this link is the newer version of mine, i had the black one.

http://www.allpondsolutions.co.uk/aquarium-1/fish-tanks/cabinet-aquarium-fish-tanks/520l-modern-cabinet-aquarium-fish-tank-153cm-5ft-5-colours.html

I will be eventually upgrading to this one

http://www.allpondsolutions.co.uk/aquarium-1/fish-tanks/cabinet-aquarium-fish-tanks/785l-6-8ft-modern-cabinet-aquarium-fish-tank-marine-tropical-lz-2000-7188.html

Will take a couple of pics when i get it set-up, will take a few weeks to sort the house first though so a wait is in order.

That's amazing. I always like sitting in a lounge watching fish, far better than TV. Can you post a picture of your tank?

Are you salt or freshwater? Mike

Tropicals for me, and just watching them swim about doing their thing can be very relaxing.

Will be a few weeks until i set the tank up, got loads to do in the new house.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links