Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just ordered some Hankook i cept evo w310 winter tyres for my IS200. Been searching and searching and have concluded on these this time. Reading reviews and tests they seem to be well recommended.

I didn't want to pay an extreme amount and at Camskill they come in at £350 for 4 delivered. Never had winter tyres before so the test should be fun, not that I'm wishing for snow!

I'm not a pro in all this car...thinks but I can tell you this: Don't waste your money on Hanckok or all other china-korea or vietnam tyres!! Its only like 20 £-30 £ difference between those and good ones ad known Goodyear or Michelin or Bridgestone. Not many ppl's know the difference aside money its the length and time you brake for example at 60km/hour we talk around 8-12meters difference !!!.. depending on weather also. If you google it you will see how serious is this "tyres buying think"!

Hope I could help and help to take a right decision. You know, direction and breaks are the 2 most important things at any car so think twice when you decide to go for cheaper tyres, especially now, when winter and wet muddy times are just around the corner.

I'm currently running a full set of Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetrical 2. They are quieter than the OEM Bridgestone Turanzas I had before and have lasted 18000 miles so far of mixed town and motorway driving. The fronts have about 3mm left on them whilst the rears have 4-5mm. Im surprised that the rears are lasting longer on a RWD car. Overall I cant really fault them.

I put some one a ew months ago whcih are the best I have found so far - They are Dunlop Sport Maxx RT which have the lowest noise than any other tyre on the market.

I got them from http://www.blackcircles.com/catalogue/dunlop/sp-sportmaxx-rt/225/45/R17/Y/91/f?returnurl=%2forder%2ftyres%3f%26width%3d225%26profile%3d45%26rim%3d17%26speed%3dW%26minpricerange%3d0%26maxpricerange%3d0%26manufacturer%3ddunlop%26displayall%3d6&tyre=32109083

Blackcircles.com

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links