Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Many Lexi Enroute To Manc City Centre

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant do tonight wildrnes, just started my own business and am buried in stuff to do and work to get done. Am really looking forward to meeting everyone though.

Sorry not that clued up on North M'cr. Where is the Bridgewater exactly? I can put teh address in "Lady" and she will get me there.

I can't do owt tonight but would be free on the suggested weekend.

i reckon theres some kind of lexus revolution going on in manchester at the mo, i never used to see many at all and now everytime i go out they're there! saw 3 IS200's this morning on the way to Bury.

wildrnes, i got the Meguiars 3 stage clean this week, gonna give the car a damn good cleaning this weekend. i spoke to shane at autocraze, he knew of you and gave me discount. all in all i spent £97 on Meguiars products, so im expecting my is200 sport to be so shiney i can use it as a mirror!

Well I was there tonight! Had a date with a lovely red head. but in Loz fashion, when she went to powder her nose I got approached by a stunning Portugese lady (okay she was 22) who wants to see me on Saturday. Both girls are nice but Monique had a pair of lips that I would give blood for... ;)

Loz

lucky swine :)

tomorrow, tomorrow!!!!!!!! I'll be there, although i must say after the wine tasting in heaton park and the fact im off for a night out in rochdale tonight i may well be rather ill tomorrow, but i'll make it one way or another!

still 11.30 is it peeps?

shame all the manx lot couldnt make it yesterday, we had a great afternoon.

i've got the loc biz card template now so ill be plastering cards over any lex i see

Yup,

it was nicely chaperoned by mats Folks... :P

Fortunatly Jo had managed to apply enough cream to stop me from saying anything that might embarrass Mat.... Only just lasted though as I recall... :unsure:

Great afternoon although Jo, no thinks she has to learn another Language: Lexi

:zee:

you're right, sorry matt :blush:

i got to teach my missus lexi as well, hopefully she'll make it to the next meet - will make sure she stays off the vino the night before!

El vino did flow!!! Honestly, you sound like you've been out on a date with Chris Finch! WHo wants to pinch a peice of Finch! THis is my good friend Sir David of Brent! .... sorry.. off in one there. not watched the office in ages. shouldn't have started again last night!

ur not the only one mate

good, cos I think she's got that mature sexy look to her that is kinda attractive... could see her in a domination role.... er... oh no... Ive said too much... I'll get my coat... and Gimp Hat..doh :mat: :shutit:

cheers loz, and do u think we need help?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links