Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Cruise To France

Loz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Guy's for caring to wait for me..

yes I booked on-line... wouldn't give me any times like 8:15 or 8:30am... I tryed putting in all the times around and before that...

It hit me with 9:30am.. thats the best I got to 8:30am

Sorry for any inconvience..

7:30 AM at BP for me still. I see if my ticket allows me on early.....

Where is the lighthouse.. I get well lost in Calais if I'm all alone ;)

Is the ticket collection booth before the BP or past the BP :question:

Are you guys collecting your tickets before the BP meet :question:

if i can make it, i will be staying in france the night......... :unsure:

as its about a 7+ hour drive for me to Calais

if the monster isnt ready, hopefully will be able to use the run, to run in the new motor in the new car

BP is on the way to the docks. we collect tickets AT the docks. We can convoy down together and pick up tickets at the check point. we need passport and ref number. and lots of boot space for asylum seekers...er..no. scratch that. for BOOOOOOOZE!!

I want to come...I want to come...

as some of you may know...gonna be a daddy again (2nd one) and the missus pops in Oct' so it's looking very bleak for me...she already said NO :crybaby:

But will see nearer the time as I don't want to miss out on this esp' me fag runs!!!

Anyway can this be booked at very last minute, obviously if there are tickets availabe :blush::question:

:huh: YEah there are bargain tickets sometimes but to honest mate. tickets for two are only £33 quid and they can be changed for any date for a year from the original date of travel. SO you will get your money out of them even if you cant make this trip.

get embooked pal. and bring the missus. how cool would it be to have you kid born in france! :blink:

:huh: YEah there are bargain tickets sometimes but to honest mate. tickets for two are only £33 quid and they can be changed for any date for a year from the original date of travel. SO you will get your money out of them even if you cant make this trip.

get embooked pal. and bring the missus. how cool would it be to have you kid born in france! :blink:

Will bear that in mind :winky:

Don't trust the UK NHS let alone French one... :whistling: :winky:

I'm sure you know we have a lot to learn from the french health care professionals but, as an ex NHS Executive Employee I can't say any more than that. Still bound by the Official Secrets Act... :shutit: :offtopic:

Bring your bucket and Spade mate, your coming!

:ph34r:

Will bear that in mind :winky:

Don't trust the UK NHS let alone French one... :whistling: :winky:

dont worry im sure we can put our heads together and work out how to do it

loz could administer the gas and air

if you had it on the boat would it be french or english?

would you have to buy another ticket?

would he/she need a passport?

how many cans of beer would you need to sacrifice?

how many fags would you need to sacrifice?

Bonjour,

So what's the plan :

1/ Going to Reims ?

Plenty of cool restaurants around the Cathedral

2/ Stay on the french north country side ?

Just asking about it, because I can find a cool restaurant up on the north if we decide to stay around

@d'taleur

Vince

Lets Stay up north as there will be enough driving on this side of the channel....

Agreed? and we can still get stocked up on Champers from the local shops?

Steve,

Will be a pal and see if you can find any strategically advantagous shopping stops?

:winky:

:zee:

2/ Stay on the french north country side ?

Just asking about it, because I can find a cool restaurant up on the north if we decide to stay around

@d'taleur

Vince

i think this is the best option

does this resturant serve those mussels that Loz has so easily tempted me with ? :P :D

taking that this is a good cheap day out, and only an hour from london, i am very surprised/dissapointed that there isnt more members going :angry:

i think we should name them and ask for some good excuses :angry:

Lets just make sure we pull a few stops for smokes..... as the hypermarkets don't sell these..

I remember i went to some little newsagent once.. He opened a hugh cupboard behind him and.............. hmm............ LOADS.. cheaper then the ferry ones too..

SO WHY ARE YOU SOUTHERN JESSIES NOT COMING TO FRANCE???

If I can make of from Leeds, surely a few of you can make it from south of Watford Gap!

C'mon guys, it will be really good day out! cheap as chips and all you need is a passport! LOC goes intercontinental.

I am beginning to think that there a huge faction of this club that lives vicariously through the escapades of a minority who's get up and go has not got up and left them just yet...

How say you?

:ohmy:

This soft Southern jessie can't make it as it's too close to my holiday. I get back from Florida on 2nd October and will be too knackered/too broke to come along.

Will you miss me?!?! :P

I'd like to come along to the next one though, leave little one behind to make more room to fit in the booze ;)

This soft Southern jessie can't make it as it's too close to my holiday. I get back from Florida on 2nd October and will be too knackered/too broke to come along.

Will you miss me?!?! :P

I'd like to come along to the next one though, leave little one behind to make more room to fit in the booze ;)

ok claire is excused :)

of course we will miss you :winky:

there is something else you could leave behind, and have room for even more booze :whistling:

have a nice holiday !! B)

OK then a lot seems to suffer from the sea sickness, so we could set on a LOC group buy on magic pills :P

C'MON cross the chanel and have a wild day in Froogie land, a mad and wild country where your mission, Mr Felps will be to survive a whole day long and try to turn back safely...

This tape will auto destruct in 10 seconds !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk