Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner 05 Rx400H Se-L

Thanks for the tip about EBC, I used them once about ten years ago (or more I actually think) and had a very bad experince with them being a very soft pedal and braking effort far too high, swapped back to normal pads and it felt perfect immediately..........it might have been early days for EBC and were still playing with material composition (I wanted them because they were advertised as being cleaner regarding brake dust deposits on the wheels).

Anyhoo never used them again although I have heard good reports from those that have.

But for my 3 year old ML it had to be genuine OEM pads.

You can get the EBC Green Stuff 3000 for the RX too but just not as heavy duty as the 6000 maybe that's where you went wrong Box?

When Tony at W.I.M fitted them for me we had to leave the anti squeal shims off, it took 6 months before the shims would go in.

You can get the EBC Green Stuff 3000 for the RX too but just not as heavy duty as the 6000 maybe that's where you went wrong Box?

When Tony at W.I.M fitted them for me we had to leave the anti squeal shims off, it took 6 months before the shims would go in.

Me........go wrong? :o :lol:

No back then there was just Green Stuff and Red Stuff available, the Red was for race, fast driving loonies, the green was "cleaner".

It was actually for a BMW at the time, dreadful for brake dust issues, but then the brakes as standard were brilliant!

To be fair. all the lads I know with beamers and have used EBC went with the Blue Stuff iirc, certainly wasn't Green I do know that. I think it would be around 2000 when I first got into the EBC pads and used the standard Black for an Omega Elite I had

PofD... I am having problems transferring my contacts using the app you have suggested.

What is the name of the file where all the contacts are kept?

Do I need anything else?

Soz, not very technology savvy! ;-\

I got this transfer to work just from my Android phone directly using the standard Contacts app:

From the menu in Contacts, select 'Share namecard via'.

Choose the contacts you want to send (or tick ALL).

Click 'Done'

Select 'Bluetooth' as the method.

Select the car.

Obviously, you need to be in the car with the ignition on and the phone menu waiting for the transfer.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links