Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Few Pics Of My New Is200

Picked this IS200 up the other day, So far all I have done to it is give it a quck wash whilst at work.

Im hoping to get round to washing the interior & giving it a full buff during my lunch break at work this week.

030_zpsf604691c.jpg

031_zpsde1980a8.jpg

032_zpsf0939c3b.jpg

033_zpsfad2c9fa.jpg

034_zps92ede63d.jpg

035_zps1d82bd62.jpg

036_zpsf069296b.jpg

037_zps6381934d.jpg

038_zps7fbf44dd.jpg

039_zps908fa9bc.jpg

• Like 1

I like how you'll only wash it at work lol my Mrs complains i spend more time my the car than her sometimes lol

looks good anyway. i thought the wheels were in good nick actually

Nice find Chris....it looks to be in very good shape!

Its not too bad really, Service wise its 100%, Had a clutch 3k ago, Timing belt done at 87k, Recent rear calipers, 2 new tyres, 2 Keys & all service stamps in book, Still has the original dealers plates on it

petayV8, on 17 Mar 2014 - 16:10, said:

I like how you'll only wash it at work lol my Mrs complains i spend more time my the car than her sometimes lol

looks good anyway. i thought the wheels were in good nick actually

Only washing it at work as im a valeter at a Toyota Dealership so may aswell use their products.

I also thought the wheels are in good nick. They look mint in the pictures.....

They are not too bad but they are staring to corrode slightly in places, Will get them done at out Lexus approved bodyshop at work

Ordered a Parrot MKi9200 Hands free kit, Found an excellent guide on here for the installation tips (thanks to Raymond).

Started a small part of the fitting tonight after work but as it was dark & wet out side I only got the screen mounted

894_zpsdf56aff4.jpg

895_zps13c0c336.jpg

Just got to say a big thanks to Raymond for sorting me out with the SOT leat to install it to the factory loom.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice car Chris, love the colour, same colour as my first IS. It looks really good especially the wheels. Handy you working for a Toyota, dealership, I barely get the time to clean my car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links