Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Altezza Owner

NigeSt

Hi,

After finally picking up on the hype around Gran Turismo 3, I went out on Saturday and picked up a Playstation 2, a copy of GT3, and a steering wheel control.

Came home, set it up.. and it's awesome, and totally lives up to the hype IMO.

Scanning the car lists, I just had to have a blue Altezza RS 200, of course :ph34r:

That meant saving up... and I also decided that a goal for the day was to obtain a 'licence B' to enter the all Altezza race

By the time I'd completed that, and had my own Altezza, it was 12 hours later and I'd hardly taken a break :geek:

Driving to work in my IS this morning I couldn't help thinkin that the sky and Sun were badly rendered, not as good as in GT3 :duh:

Nige

If you want a leap ahead Nige... pop round mine...

My memory card has a GT3 game with about 170 cars (inlcuding the F1), I have all but the special license, and abour 3 million in the bank...

and my black altezza RS200 has about 500bhp :whistling:

Oh and Nige.. I reccomend you invest in The Getaway.. its a great game, and features the IS, LS and SC.. :D

but if you do get it, be prepared for some very late nights...

I bought the Getaway for Simon and had a go myself. I still don't know the point of the game, but I had a great time holding up all the Lexus drivers, stealing their cars and running people over.

Simon just looked on increduously and muttered something about missions, it being a boys' toy and that I should stick to watching TV !

The worst case of 'hey lets put a plot in this game to make it more interesting' is TOCA race driver...

Its a out-and-out racing game.. but they tried to put a 'days of thunder' two big rivals, daddy died in a nascar crash plot, which kept popping up every now and again!!

Oh, theres an IS in that game too :whistling:

If you want a leap ahead Nige... pop round mine...

My memory card has a GT3 game with about 170 cars (inlcuding the F1), I have all but the special license, and abour 3 million in the bank...

and my black altezza RS200 has about 500bhp  :whistling:

Wow! I see you guys are experts!

So... is there a way to stop it dropping into the replays after each race? that's damn annoying in what is otherwise a top game.

After finishing a race, I just want a restart asap :ph34r:

Nige

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links