Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ebay Is Soo Cool

Steve

i remember Bruce lee on the C64

Clumbsy colin

Beach Head

Raid over moscow

Popeye

Hungry Horace

loads i can remember... ahh those where the days!

crikey, i remember some of those i must be getting old!

what great days tho - the speccy, c64 and the old amstrad

I had my ZX81 a year before I got the 16KB RAM pack!

I was just lucky that Christmas, Mate!

Did yours used to be very sensitive? So if you moved the Pc and the ram pack moved it would loose all the work you had just done. I had to be sooooo carefull with mine. I was only a bloody kid. was a great test of my patience...

But writing your own Space Invaders Game or Snake Game was the thing to do back in the days.. :geek:

Did yours used to be very sensitive?

What a pain. You wait 5 minutes for a game to load from tape (if it works first time) only for you to press a key and the whole thing crashes because the RAM pack moved! Or spend a couple of hours typing in a game from a computer mag only for it not to work!

Bloody cool thing though, I was only 10 at the time and the only one who had a computer in my class at school.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links