Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Have You Ever Been A Passenger In Your Isf

Just wondering to myself as I'm sitting glaring at my beloved one , the car that is lol.

Have you ever been a passenger in your isf .

I always drive my car but the other day my other half asked for a drive down the motorway .

My god what a different feelin it is as a passenger , it feels even faster lol.

I started out as a passenger in an ISF at an open road event a few years ago as you had to be accompanied by a trained driver.

This guy of course knew how to drive the car and didn't hang about on the twisting undulating country lanes around Ashby.

Needless to say when it came to my turn behind the wheel I didn't try the same :)

Let my dad drive it. It always feels faster as a passenger. As the driver your body preempts your actions and behaves accordingly, as the passenger it reacts to the situation. As such it feels a lot quicker as a passenger

That's my theory anyway!

I started out as a passenger in an ISF at an open road event a few years ago as you had to be accompanied by a trained driver.

This guy of course knew how to drive the car and didn't hang about on the twisting undulating country lanes around Ashby.

Needless to say when it came to my turn behind the wheel I didn't try the same :)

Lol sick bag needed Steve I wouldn't have been keen on doing that .

Yeh it does feel much faster stu , your theory sounds about just right .

Don't think I ever will be a passenger in my car..the wife is too scared of driving it. She doesn't even put her RX450 into Sport mode.

Lol don't encourage her to drive your car anyway lol

To be fair she is a safer driver than me and I hate to say it but a better parallel parker.

Don't think I ever will be a passenger in my car..the wife is too scared of driving it. She doesn't even put her RX450 into Sport mode.

Lol don't encourage her to drive your car anyway lol

Don't admit that lol or tell her ha

To be fair she is a safer driver than me and I hate to say it but a better parallel parker.

• 4 weeks later...

First time a couple of weeks ago. I let my son drive, his girlfriend sat in the front and me in the backseat. When I told him to boot it...the experience of the power from the back was phenomenal. Pushed back deep into the seat. When I took mates out for their first time...the look on their faces when I floor it. I can understand how they feel now

First time a couple of weeks ago. I let my son drive, his girlfriend sat in the front and me in the backseat. When I told him to boot it...the experience of the power from the back was phenomenal. Pushed back deep into the seat. When I took mates out for their first time...the look on their faces when I floor it. I can understand how they feel now

If ours feel this quick how do faster cars feel lol ,

I've driven the GTR, which is arguably one of the fastest standard road cars around, and I can tell you that thing is lethal, it just keep going and going.

However there is a compromise of comfort. Generally is with fast cars. I think the ISF has one of the best balances.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links