Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi as title says I'm on look out for a LS600hl 08 upwards budget max £32k preferably silver n black interior, have looked on autotrader/pistonheads eBay and seen 2 of spec I'm after, just wondering if any of yous know of any others up for sale ..autotrader has a 08 but rear leather looks scuffed a bit on centre console passenger side lexus Sheffield have a 09 which is my fav at mo.....anyone point me in another direction.... Wanting to get before end of month as away abroad for a month in June.

Currently awaiting phone call back off lexus Sheffield ..... :) spoke with salesman and he's trying for a wee deal for me seemingly car is minted no marks etc etc and as new condition on 24k miles.... I'm like a kid awaiting Santa to arrive lol

wow, is that something like £70,000 off the new price then ??? 5 yrs old and 24,000 miles, wow, the poor first owner's depreciation is mindblowing !!

Malc

Cars mine now just payed deposit.... Got a great part ex on my GS450h sel plus a little bit off ...... Oh roll on next week when I pick it up .... I've A bit of a drive to get it ie I'm north east Scotland not to far along coast from Inverness down to Sheffield ,.... Saying that I did pick GS up from Bournemouth 2yrs ago ...flew down n drove up with big smile ....this time drive down n drive back up with a HUGE smile :)

Cars mine now just payed deposit.... Got a great part ex on my GS450h sel plus a little bit off ...... Oh roll on next week when I pick it up .... I've A bit of a drive to get it ie I'm north east Scotland not to far along coast from Inverness down to Sheffield ,.... Saying that I did pick GS up from Bournemouth 2yrs ago ...flew down n drove up with big smile ....this time drive down n drive back up with a HUGE smile :)

Drive back safely with a huge grin, thats a really good value car you have there. While I am just a little bit jealous, I do wish you the best of luck with it. Don't forget to post pictures, you know how much we like pictures. William

ive just seen it on the website - car looks as good as new! - maybe one I will be able to afford one

all the best - and I hope you sleep well because I didn't sleep a wink the night before I went to buy my 430!

• Like 1

It was described as new condition.... Seats look like just out of factory..... And it's not black phewwww lol my GS450h is black and lovely car when just washed n polished but by **** it gets dirty as soon as I move off drive...... Silver n black easiest car to look clean...but I'll still wash n polish it as often as my GS lol

Well done Graham, got mine last month but I went from a light car with black leather to a deep blue with ivory leather.

Enjoy. I'm sure you will.

From one Graham to another.

• Like 1

;) cheers mate...... I've two rug rats that eat n drink in back of car hence needing the dark interior, I've still got my ls400 gold with beige interior and forever cleaning it.... Or was lol haven't used ls400 much since getting the GS and can't see me ever using it again once LS600 appears on scene, thes a lad up my way interested in 400 so will let him have it, was hanging onto it for sentimental reasons but time to let go now :)

Call me vain or whatever but just purchased p plate for above car..... :) my GS has a p plate which corresponds to my sons name and my car ie Kyle and lexus = KY08 LEX ;) so I've carried that on n just purchased KY09 LEX ps sons 9 yrs old as well bonus.... And no not buying a 10 plate next year haha he'll just have to put up with the 09 lol

Call me vain or whatever but just purchased p plate for above car..... :) my GS has a p plate which corresponds to my sons name and my car ie Kyle and lexus = KY08 LEX ;) so I've carried that on n just purchased KY09 LEX ps sons 9 yrs old as well bonus.... And no not buying a 10 plate next year haha he'll just have to put up with the 09 lol

Graham please, think about this,for a moment, do you really want to risk damaging your sons future mental health, do you want him to believe his dad only loved him to age 9?

Make up your mind now, it will impact on how he treats you when you are in the nursing home.William :innocent:

• Like 1

Lol my youngest will be ****** off when he clicks his brothers names on my plate.... Either way I'm getting sent to a nursing home and no visits ;) lol

Arranged to pick car up on Tuesday morning :) , driving down and staying at a mates in Sheffield on Monday ( great being ex army mates all over the country :) ) already moved stuff out of garage so she fits in...... Wound mrs up by saying I'm getting garaged carpeted for the 600 hehe she not impressed , but it is a thought lol still chuckling now remembering the look on her face lol

This time plus a hour tomorrow I'll be parked outside lexus Sheffield awaiting for them to open so I can get my car :) , last time I was this excited I believe I was 5yrs old awaiting a visit from Santa lol..... I'll post pics once I've got her

• Like 2

Got home a hour n half ago :) still got the stupid grin on my face, feel as relaxed as I did before setting off on my 438ml journey home....... On downside (feeling stupid and ashamed) don't go to McDonald's drive thru in Carlisle with a LS600 .... Corners to tight for such a big car and I kerbed

NSF alloy :( DOH, will put spare on in morning and get kerbed alloy sorted this week..... Apart from that WOW what a car..... And big thanks to Paul from lexus Sheffield ( lol I got a lexus teddy off him for my youngest) car was all prept and washed as I arrived and was serviced and MOTd yesterday and 12mths road fund :) ... Honestly the rear seats and front passenger look like no-one ever sat on them.... Apart from me kerbing alloy it's minted, can't even see any stone chips or marks at all inside or outside not bad for a 5yr old car and bonus it only had 24241 miles on clock ...... Will get piccys done tomorrow

• Like 1

Got home a hour n half ago :) still got the stupid grin on my face, feel as relaxed as I did before setting off on my 438ml journey home....... On downside (feeling stupid and ashamed) don't go to McDonald's drive thru in Carlisle with a LS600 .... Corners to tight for such a big car and I kerbed

NSF alloy :( DOH, will put spare on in morning and get kerbed alloy sorted this week..... Apart from that WOW what a car..... And big thanks to Paul from lexus Sheffield ( lol I got a lexus teddy off him for my youngest) car was all prept and washed as I arrived and was serviced and MOTd yesterday and 12mths road fund :) ... Honestly the rear seats and front passenger look like no-one ever sat on them.... Apart from me kerbing alloy it's minted, can't even see any stone chips or marks at all inside or outside not bad for a 5yr old car and bonus it only had 24241 miles on clock ...... Will get piccys done tomorrow

I am ashamed to say that last Saturday went to a Burger King - did not do the drive through, just ashamed to be going to Burger King. Reminded me why it was 12 years since I last went to one. Never again if I can help it.

But I did notice some people in larger cars struggling with the tight corners.

£16000 for 2009 LS600h executive grey with beige interior and 83k miles on worth the effort? Needs front and rear bumper paint job and probably all 4 rims as they have curb damage ...

I noticed there's some seemingly blinding Ls600s on gumtree ..... 2008 at 158k miles but only £13950 ( think I remembered that right ! )

They really don't seem to have any value much :zorro:

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links