Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On the front yes, went on black circles got a price and my local independent price matched, cost 200 for 2 fitted

The rears are 255x40x18 can't remember the price though

I think they are good and grippy, even in the downpour we had today they felt safe through the deep standing water on dual carriageway

I had a set of those Nexen mentioned above on my Merc, jesus like bambi on ice.......................slithery things eveytime I went round a roundabout the traction control was flashing, understeering like crazy there were horrible

I've found them fine on the rear of my GS430.....really grippy and quiet. 245/40/18 at 33psi. Good on the new fuel, wet braking and noise ratings for tyres too.

As a budget tyre goes, I can recommend Falken Ziex 914' at 225/40/18 they are £71 a corner on camskill then I get my oval Indy to fit for a further £10 a corner, so £320 for 4. If you don't want that, blackcixrles will do 4 for 360 fitted and you get double clubcard points if you use them.

Hi

Put Hankook V12 Evo K110 on my 08 IS250 after having Dunlop Sport maxx.

They have lasted around 10K LESS miles than the original Dunlop Sport Maxx.

Sport Maxx 31308 Front / 32520 Rear.

Hankook Front. So far 23277 / Rear changed at 22065 (down to 2mm in centre of tread. 3.5mm on outer).

Hankook quiet running & okay in wet but totally useless in any kind of winter weather.

They cost me £127.50 a corner balanced & fitted. Reckon worth paying to £150 or so for a Dunlop.

Al.

My dunlop sport maxx RT's were a new tyre out last year and I have put 8k on them so far mainly local as well and theres plenty of life left still. Good noise, grip and fuel ratings. They replaced the factory Bridgestone which were terrible by comparison. I was specific about the RT becuase there are a few variations of the SportMaxx but the RT were the newest rubber to date.

http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/dunlop/sp-sport-maxx-rt/225-45-r17-94y-234113

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links