Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How Much

they replace engine oil/filter, diff oil, air con filter and brake fluid. They also inspect more items compared to the intermediate service.

£450 seems excessive. I would have expecting something nearer £300-£350.

£350 would of been the most I was expecting. I almost fell over when I was told.

£449!!?! What kind of price is that? I paid £225 for my first RX450h service. Then I got a 3 year PLATINUM service plan costing £999 including the chauffeur car, 10% off parts and labour, a few golf titbits and a full free valet and hybrid health check every year.

£350 would of been the most I was expecting. I almost fell over when I was told.

£449!!?! What kind of price is that? I paid £225 for my first RX450h service. Then I got a 3 year PLATINUM service plan costing £999 including the chauffeur car, 10% off parts and labour, a few golf titbits and a full free valet and hybrid health check every year.

Rayaans! A chauffeur car, what's that all about then? Never had that service plan offered to me, and golf titbits too, it gets worse lol

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

Rayaans! A chauffeur car, what's that all about then? Never had that service plan offered to me, and golf titbits too, it gets worse lol

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

Im with the RRG group platinum service plan. Basically, 3 years servicing. Mine are 20,30 and 40k services as I paid for the first one.

It includes 10% off accessories, parts and labour, collection and delivery or a courtesy car for the full duration (about 3 days), a full valet by Autosmart franchised valeters, not the Lexus washers lol, free summer and winter checks with full reports, a full hybrid health check with all services, i got automatically joined to a golf club where I can go once a year for free and I can borrow a chauffeur car with the chauffeur free of charge for one special occasion every year. Its basically a choice between the LS600h or the LS460 F Sport.

• Like 1

Thats amazing Raayans - I paid £825 for the GS250 for 3 services, which I have to say is extortionate, but they promised me that it was cheaper by £50 over paying for each one, which they said was a fixed price. Since then I've heard people do get discounts if they ask nicely, so I think I was fleeced a bit!

Compared to my previous car - a BMW 3.l D Auto - over 5 years it cost £550 to service!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links