Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Apexi Throttle Controller With Harness

;)

More the merrier chaps! :)

Will happily help get these installed for you lot.

Can show off my latest mods as well. ;)

Car now has the red TRD push button starter, carbon badgeless front grill, carbon OEM style boot spoiler, and the rather lovely Cusco front strut brace with modified engine covers either side. :)

My anniversary present to me was getting these fitted by Rob today! ;)

Will do some photos when I get a chance.

Cheers all.

:)

• Like 1

;)

More the merrier chaps! :)

Will happily help get these installed for you lot.

Can show off my latest mods as well. ;)

Car now has the red TRD push button starter, carbon badgeless front grill, carbon OEM style boot spoiler, and the rather lovely Cusco front strut brace with modified engine covers either side. :)

My anniversary present to me was getting these fitted by Rob today! ;)

Will do some photos when I get a chance.

Cheers all.

:)

Blimey..that's some mods. Can't wait to see the pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.apexi-usa.com/manuals/electronics/smart.pdf

This covers most things.

Main tip would be to pop off the dash side cover to get behind the blank where you are installing the button. This also enables you to feed the wire down neatly towards the accelerator pedal.

I'm doing Roheel and Sim's tonight at Bluewater. Meeting at 7:30pm if you wanted to pop along?

If not, I'll get some pictures, and sort out a DIY guide for everyone.

Cheers.

Pete :)

• Like 1

No worries Stu. :)

It's pretty straightforward chap.

The electrical side is plug 'n' play, you just need to be gentle installing the button side of it. ;)

There should be a square of sticky foam you need to cut up to hold the button in the blank hole as well.

I'll get a DIY done shortly. :)

Big thanks to Pete tonight for installing the controller! OMG it's such an addictive button!

Thanks again Pete. Apologies to your Mrs and son who had to hang around waiting for us to finish!

Your welcome chap. :)

Unfortunately the light was shocking in the car park tonight, so we couldn't snap any good pictures of the install. :(

I'm happy to do others if people can meet me at my house, or close by?

I could do yours at the rolling road day in two weeks Stu?

The only thing to really watch is connecting the pin part of the ISF harness to the original throttle plug. If you get it the wrong way around, it won't setup properly, causes all the warning lights to come on, puts the car in limp mode, VSC check etc! :(

We found that out with Sim's unfortunately. Solution was to disconnect the Battery, leave it 5mins, and re-connect.

This cleared it all up, but did reset MPG, steering wheel and seat memory, windows etc.

It's a 50/50 chance you'll get it right. Not sure if there is a way to know if it's right or wrong! Just be warned it could do this if you get it the wrong way around.

The rest of the install is straightforward. ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links