Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

As mentioned all over the place the alloys corrode and i have noticed mine are bubbling a little and have obviously been re sprayed at some point.

Can the GS or IS / RX models like the 250, 300, 430, 450h ..... share the same wheels across the range ie if i see a set for a similar year gs ie a 2008 model will they fit my 2008 gs450h

Would be great to be able to type something

other than gs450h into wheelbase and have a crap choice to choose from if other models

fit too.

I'm clueless about offsets and that kind of thing.

I'd just like to upgrade to some classy 19"s at some point as I feel my standard rims are letting the car down a tad and it deserves some nice rims :)

I've looked about but options are limited, however if other models share the same sizes it would open up a lot of options ?

Thanks guys !

Love this forum!! :)

All of the Lexus model ranges will fit with the exception of the LS600h and CT200h.

You need to be looking for a PCD of 114.3,5 stud and offfset of 35-42. The bore is 60.1 but you can buy spiggot rings if required.

Quite a few Japanese manufacturers use the same, I have Mitsubishi Evo 9 wheels on my LS400, Nissan Skyline are suitable, Mazda RX7/8.

Link below shows a list of all wheels fitted to models.

http://www.carlsalter.com/all-wheel-fitments.html

I've seen some rx8 19"s that looks really cool

will those fit for sure ?

Just had a horrible thought.....this car has TPSM sensors in the wheels?

Is there a way to disable them ? I know in my 5 series the light came on once when I

fitted new alloys without the sensors fitted I reset the light and that was that.

Can it be disabled so the alarm and light don't come up?

I see that cost a fortune and can be problematic anyway if they break

when changing tyres.

Want to keep the original alloys for winter rubber and swap Nov so don't want the nightmare of having to mess about with sensors, I'd rather just remove it or disable it.

If it can't be disabled can I just throw them in the boot and reset the system at 0psi?

thanks again for the advice guys

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links