Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Rs200

Mr Singh

Hi guys, had to re regsiter due to the forum having problems.

I'm after a RS200. Was told to contact Supercharger IS-340. Never had any joy, replied once and that was it.

Anyone know any other contacts?

Am.

• 3 weeks later...

would be very greatfull for any info as to finding altezzas to as my own has been around a while would like one a bit yonger i was told to contact Supercharger IS-340 to but had no luck there thanks in advance btw happy crimbo to all u guys

• 10 months later...

Hi A Newbie to this board.

Dont own a lexus YET but will be doing in the very near future. Been debating which one to get, either the uk IS or altrezza. been doing a lot of research by reading the boards, which i may add is a relly useful guide to virgins in the lexus territory :blush:

Definitely got my heart set on the Altrezza RS200/L(manual) cause of the BEAM engine 210BHP!!! :)

Can someone tell me the difference between the Z edition and normal RS200??

As all the guys above me have said I too need some help in the right direction etc in getting one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A big hello to everyone on here

Thanks ;)

Cheers guys.

Yeah i wanna go the altezza route. Will reply properly tomorrow.

At the moment absolutely ****** lol.. :ohmy:

Steve and Scorpion I am after the RS200 but thanks for the offer anyhow ;)

Cheers AltezzaScot, I will definitely give you a bell nearer the time hopefully when the model report has come through for the maual as i was reading on the board elsewhere.

At the moment i am shopping around for insurance which is a bloody joke :crying:

and getting rid of current car.

Thanks for the replies guys, glad to be on board here and a gold member when altezza arrives ;)

Pip,

Theres a few for sale if you were inteerested in getting one that has already gone through the eSVA and probably got CAT 1 alarms and also been serviced.

I think a fellow member may have a clean example of one and I know there's a sweet looking one for sale for about 9k with some bling bling alloys (not really my taste) and some JDM parts on it. On autotrader

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_...rch_full=SEARCH

Really strange, as I saw it yesterday on the site in it had a pic?? Deffo a mean looking one....and price is VERY competitive!!

Cheers guys.

Yeah i wanna go the altezza route. Will reply properly tomorrow.

At the moment absolutely ****** lol.. :ohmy:

Steve and Scorpion I am after the RS200 but thanks for the offer anyhow ;)

Cheers AltezzaScot, I will definitely give you a bell nearer the time hopefully when the model report has come through for the maual as i was reading on the board elsewhere.

At the moment i am shopping around for insurance which is a bloody joke :crying:

and getting rid of current car.

Thanks for the replies guys, glad to be on board here and a gold member when altezza arrives ;)

Just an update fellas. I cant seem to get a good quote on the altezza for insurance all basically quoting me £1500+

I am 26 with 4yrs NCB.

So any help on that would be greatly appreciated. I have tried Tesco, Norwich Union, Adrain Flux etc

So unfortunately i might have to get an IS200 sport where my insurance is only £580ish. :angry:

Dont understand why its SUCH a big difference :tsktsk:

AltezzaScot how much are you looking for on your Altezza by the way???

Just an update fellas. I cant seem to get a good quote on the altezza for insurance all basically quoting me £1500+

I am 26 with 4yrs NCB.

So any help on that would be greatly appreciated. I have tried Tesco, Norwich Union, Adrain Flux etc

So unfortunately i might have to get an IS200 sport where my insurance is only £580ish. :angry:

Dont understand why its SUCH a big difference :tsktsk:

AltezzaScot how much are you looking for on your Altezza by the way???

Try Confused.com

They do all the leg work for you, and always find the cheapest price !

I always use it !!

Scarface dude i need to vent :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

I feel like doing what this dude i know does: GET A TRADERS policy!!!!

I mean he does change his cars regularly but he drives: EVO's, GTO's, FERRARI'S etc. He buys them then gets rid. All the time playing with the £6-10K mark. Making money etc along the way. He is only 25!! he aint loaded but does have some cash to play with.

When i asked him how is he affording insurance he told me such!! :blink:

Makes you bloody wonder though.

I really would like the Altezza. Would be nice if they came fully loaded like the uk IS200 sport/SE

Confused.....I am just P***** off at the moment :tsktsk:

Pip,

i feel your pain. I was quoted for IS200 fully comprehensive cover for £680

For the altezza i am paying £1300 :tsktsk:

I had few ppl ask me why not insure it as a IS200 as there ain't no diff... Problem is, if u have an accident your almost definatley 'fcuked'

I know people who do it, and get away with it.. but its hardly insurance for yourself when your bombing about!

Another option is to put it on your dads name so you are 2nd named driver... This will be my approach as £1300 is just plain STTOOOOOOOPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links