Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust Help

Fidgits

Hi, due to an unfortunate set of circumstances, (which i wont go into), I am back to my standard back box.

Now ideally, I would love to get my hands on a HKS Superdrager, but it is my understanding that these have been discontinued.

So,

Q1, does anyone know where i could get hold of one?

Q2, can anyone reccomend another aftermarket backbox, which has the 'meaty' sound of the Superdrager (bearing in mind i have no engine mods), but that isnt too intrusive inside the cabin (as i have to use the car for work)?

Any advice greatly appreciated...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mat C can modify the standard box to be like a Hiper (xtra BHP)

i have the first modded one ane it does make a difference, the car isnt really much louder from the inside outside it has a very nice rasp tone - sounds even better once i fitted the SC

I still can source some HKS Hiper and Drager exhausts for the Altezza. I believe these are the same as you are mentioning.

Some other LOC members asked me about these, and I am now trying to find the most economical way to ship them. It is not the weight, it's the size of the packing. :o

i have the first modded one ane it does make a difference, the car isnt really much louder from the inside outside it has a very nice rasp tone - sounds even better once i fitted the SC

fluff, how does the noise compare to a hiper?

fluff, how does the noise compare to a hiper?

sorry mate i couldnt give an honest opinion on that one as i havnt been in too many cars long enough to make a comparison, But i am sure mat will be able to answer that one for you?

what kind of price for a hiper?

currently, the price for the HKS Hiper (HiPower) is USD315 and the HKS Super Drager is USD280.

This is excluding shipping. Shipping is at actual cost (and may be the an issue).

These must be old stock as they are no longer manufactured.

Bite his hand off Ian if you want a Hiper or Drager 2 :)

what kind of price for a hiper?

currently, the price for the HKS Hiper (HiPower) is USD315 and the HKS Super Drager is USD280.

This is excluding shipping. Shipping is at actual cost (and may be the an issue).

These must be old stock as they are no longer manufactured.

Bite his hand off Ian if you want a Hiper or Drager 2 :)

I'm chomping at the bit as we speak Mark...

I :wub: the Drager, so hopefully shipping wont be too painful...

If there is enough interest, I can organize a GB.

Since the size of the packing is bigger than the max. size allowed by the post office, I need to find a way to send these over. One option is to combine all the exhausts together, and then send them using a freight forwarder.

We could send everything to one single UK address and then redistribute them from there. Who is willing to be this redistribution point :) ? Steve?

I estimate that it will only make sense if we can find at least 4 people.

Let me know. :P

Any rough idea on price? Also, is this something I would be able to fit myself easily enough?

Hi Claire,

He mentioned above $280-$300 before shipping.

Yes you could fit it yourself, but a garage would only charge 20 quid of so fitting.. Its just two bolts, but getting under the car may be an issue..

I'd like a Drager please.. (is it the super drager? I or II... as long as it isnt the silent version).

The Hiper is a higher power zorst, and is louder than the Drager.

However, I personally prefer the 'burble' that the Drager gives, over the raucous sound of the Hiper.

So 3 deffos, and Claires a maybe... oooh, I'm getting excited....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links