Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jonathan, wow! another great car to join the ranks of all of us on here who know how good they are. Condition wise it looks like she has been well cared for and black looks pretty good I must say. Happy motoring :-)

What a good buy, much better than the ones from Preston and Durham and in your choice of colours and near enough on your door step.

With 10 Lexus stamps have they not done the cambelt? Worth checking

Glad you'r pleased with your new Wheels. Bet you've washed it already!!

Not knowing the history of Lexus, I thought with Mercedes that the two tone cars which was started with the early W140's went out of fashion by the time I bought a '96 S class. Presumeably not with Lexus, or perhaps it was still an option if you wanted it?

An excellent result .... oh that we should all be so lucky as you when it comes to our finding replacements........ she does look very smart and an absolute bargain

Malc

Thanks. I've been on the look out for around 6 months and missed out on two. Hopefully this will be the right one.

Well done That man: That looks a cracking car, I also use Miles for my car, the way I go is Winsford, Middlewich, and down to Sandbach,the route is a good one and the journey and view is great, enjoy the new car, as I know you will.

As we do too! A nice drive and I really enjoyed it today!

Well done, Jonathan and welcome back. Once an LS400 owner . . . (you know the rest).

Pepe

Thanks Pepe. It is good to be back.

Welcome back, I knew you find one soon. I will pop up and have a look if thats ok with you. Looks very clean. Tom

Tom - you are welcome anytime. Give me a few minutes warning and I will put the kettle on.

What a good buy, much better than the ones from Preston and Durham and in your choice of colours and near enough on your door step.

With 10 Lexus stamps have they not done the cambelt? Worth checking

Cambelt was done at 67k by Lexus but in 2004! Will be done in the next few days by Miles.

Glad you'r pleased with your new Wheels. Bet you've washed it already!!

Not knowing the history of Lexus, I thought with Mercedes that the two tone cars which was started with the early W140's went out of fashion by the time I bought a '96 S class. Presumeably not with Lexus, or perhaps it was still an option if you wanted it?

I think they are all two tone aren't they? As for washing, it will have to wait til the weekend!

Nice one. Looks as if she started out in life down my neck of the woods. JK is/was our local registration mark.

All the early service stamps are Lexus Norwich! I suppose that's a bit closer to Sussex than Cheshire!

very nice to see you back,as everyone says,once you have had, one,difficult to be without one.i drive and road test new cars at work,mostly renaults ,nissans vaukhalls,and volvos,and the old ls400 never disapoints on the drive home after driving all those new cars

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links