Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

In a car park yesterday and struck up a conversation with an older lady who exclaimed 'is that a new model my dear, I can't see your windscreen wipers'. She also asked who made my car and started speaking about her experience with her 2008 corsa - 'I can feel all the bangs and bumps in the road' not wanting to be too smug I thought 'hah, I don't feel a thing in my magic carpet'

There you go, at the ripe old age of seventeen years old, the LS still has the capacity to surprise many out there and even more so when they don't know what it is. :whistling:

when I bought my Mk2 1994 M reg one in Dec 2007 ( 13 years young ) ( Xmas pressie to myself :hohoho: ) it only had 8542 miles

as you may remember in 2011 it was vandalised to write-off. :zorro:

Malc

when I bought my Mk2 1994 M reg one in Dec 2007 ( 13 years young ) ( Xmas pressie to myself :hohoho: ) it only had 8542 miles

as you may remember in 2011 it was vandalised to write-off. :zorro:

Malc

8542 Miles! hope the vandals were clapped in stocks and had plenty of eggs, tomatoes and cabbages thrown at great velocity :angry:

you must be joking, seriously tho' the police just not really at all interested in solving car crime .......... s'pose there's more important crime to prioritise eh !

they said " well, it's insured " ... and the insurers weren't interested in solving the crime either !

Guess that's one reason car insurance premiums are so high ........ no one ( except me ? ) can be bothered with solving insured crime.

Yes, I would have slammed the sods in prison and sold their assets to cover all the costs and losses.

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links