Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Write Good Service From Lexus Bradford!

Nibor

When I purchased my new 2014 CT200h from Lexus Bradford in March this year I was very impressed with the service I received and also with a Lexus branded ball pen the sales person gave me!!

I have used the pen a great deal since April and I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised when eventually the ink ran out!!

As I knew I would be passing the dealership I thought I would call in to see if I could get a replacement but the salesman I spoke to informed me that unfortunately there were no more available but that he would see what he could do.

He popped into the sales office and came back out with one of the office biros, took it apart, extracted the refill and checked it against mine - a perfect fit!! - So I now have a fully functioning "Lexus" pen again!!

An empty biro isn't all that big a deal but I was impressed that Lexus Bradford had taken the trouble to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction - I wonder how many other dealerships would have taken the trouble??!!!

I must say I am really enjoying the CT!!!!

When I purchased my new 2014 CT200h from Lexus Bradford in March this year I was very impressed with the service I received and also with a Lexus branded ball pen the sales person gave me!!

I have used the pen a great deal since April and I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised when eventually the ink ran out!!

As I knew I would be passing the dealership I thought I would call in to see if I could get a replacement but the salesman I spoke to informed me that unfortunately there were no more available but that he would see what he could do.

He popped into the sales office and came back out with one of the office biros, took it apart, extracted the refill and checked it against mine - a perfect fit!! - So I now have a fully functioning "Lexus" pen again!!

An empty biro isn't all that big a deal but I was impressed that Lexus Bradford had taken the trouble to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction - I wonder how many other dealerships would have taken the trouble??!!!

Nice! Who was the salesman? Was it Jason Gregory? He's the only person there who actually cares about the customers!

Ill be brutally honest - Lexus Bradford sucked the last time I went to them before they were part of the RRG group. 2 years ago, I went to view an RX450h F Sport to compare colours as they had a black one and a white one.

I said I wanted to buy knowing which colour I wanted and they didnt call back - ended up losing £50k worth of business in the end. I was with another salesperson as Jason Gregory had gone to Land Rover! I tried a few times and gave up - went 30 miles away instead to Stockport who gave me the best deal and better service! I wonder if they've changed now they're part of the RRG group

Nice! Who was the salesman? Was it Jason Gregory? He's the only person there who actually cares about the customers!

Ill be brutally honest - Lexus Bradford sucked the last time I went to them before they were part of the RRG group. 2 years ago, I went to view an RX450h F Sport to compare colours as they had a black one and a white one.

I said I wanted to buy knowing which colour I wanted and they didnt call back - ended up losing £50k worth of business in the end. I was with another salesperson as Jason Gregory had gone to Land Rover! I tried a few times and gave up - went 30 miles away instead to Stockport who gave me the best deal and better service! I wonder if they've changed now they're part of the RRG group

Hi!!

I wasn't aware that RRG had only been involved with Lexus Bradford for the last two years - but I can only speak as I find and I have been pleased with their service - so perhaps RRG have turned things around!!

Hi!!

I wasn't aware that RRG had only been involved with Lexus Bradford for the last two years - but I can only speak as I find and I have been pleased with their service - so perhaps RRG have turned things around!!

Yes they used to be part of another group - the only Lexus dealer in the country of that group and they were good in 2004 when I bought my first car with them - possibly because I only spoke to Jason Gregory who was a true bloke! He personally delivered the car in late 2004 to my house and then went to work at Land Rover. He's just come back to Lexus Bradford recently if I recall correctly.

I had trouble with my RX300 servicing though and I recall that quite clearly. The service problems and the subsequent visit in 2012 to buy a new RX450h F Sport which didn't go very well, firstly because the manager was a total arrogant sod - Paul Fagan (he's either left or been sacked). I was clear that I wanted an RX450h to my "new" salesperson. She says "ill speak to the manager". The manager comes and says "ok we'll give you £4700 for the RX300 and £3k off the new one". I said I can get a better price on my car and a £5k discount from another dealer. At that point he kept showing me the non-facelifted RX models which I made clear I didnt want and eventually I lost it, told him his attitude is very poor and if he want's sales, he needs to act appropriately and stop pushing cars on me that I dont want to buy.

The saleswoman was quite amused actually. Said I put him in his place as he always has a bit of an attitude anyway. I walked out - didnt even get a call from the salesperson! Therefore, just bought my car at another dealer - its Bradford's loss :)

My company car was supplied direct from them, all my previous new cars have been bought locally and I have ensured that the cars were delivered without being valeted having been disappointed at the standards of many dealers work, but not knowing where the lease company was sourcing the car from I couldn't do it, so was all ready to correct all the paint defects etc when it arrived. however it was absolutely perfect, best I have ever seen.

I bought mine from Lexus Cambridge and they were awful. Very amateurish and repairs were not completed correctly.

I now take it locally to Lexus Birmingham ( Fort ) & have been happy with their service so far. They also corrected all the Cambridge issues.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links