Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon - Heritage Motor Museum

Claire G

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, good job that was mentioned or I would have been taken advantage of!

Out of interest, do you have to pay on entrance to the car park or what? Basically do I drive up, park with all the other Lexus' then chill a bit, then go into museum paying then?

Sorry for being dumb, its my first time guv!

You used to pay on the gate if memory serves me right, but I believe that due to a revamp it might have changed to pay as you go into the museum. Be prepared for the 1st option though - as it's a club day they may not want to miss out on all that luvverly lucre if people decide not to go into the museum!

Hi mate

Just come to the museum.. when you pay you will be directed down a small slopey hill bit... we will be on the right hand car park.

Plenty of spaces... registering just indicated the amount of people for planning purposes

yes pete

this year we are marshalling the event.. we have made sure there are no german car owners there this year!

I'm happy to lend a hand with the marshalling/setup Steve....if you need any help that is :blink:

:unsure: Hi all,

I'm afraid I might not make it this Sunday. I had registered with 2 passengers in my Sport. Unfortunately I've got a lot on this week that was not expected. The job is sending me up north to Newcastle from tomorrow till Friday. Saturday is an early start again to Gloucester(spelling?) to help out my bro after he parted company with his other half and she helped him part company with the entire contents of his house :ph34r: It now needs work doing to get it on the market by Monday.

Its not a complete no no but a....don't be surprised if you don't see me :crybaby:

If I don't see you I hope you all have a great day and the weather to match :)

Sorry Wallace, I was looking forward to the drive and having a good old chat with you at the meet.

I won't have access to a PC from tomorrow till I get home Friday night so have a good week everyone.

Cheers.

Its all changed since last year, and from the year before that for us old timers. You now dont pay at the gate. You only pay to go into the museum, the cafe, car park and toilets are all free.

However the Club should have paid to reserve their own parking!

Its all changed since last year, and from the year before that for us old timers. You now dont pay at the gate. You only pay to go into the museum, the cafe, car park and toilets are all free.

However the Club should have paid to reserve their own parking!

Yes, you're right we should have paid to reserve the parking, but thanks to Emma there we've not had to this time around. Next year we'll probably have to...

I know they have refurbed the museum etc and the week after our meet is their launch with Murray Walker officially opening it. Shame we weren't able to get booked in then!

Glad you did matey, I'd rather that than risk missing something ;)

My mate rang me up earlier to say he's going up to Gaydon with the TVR lot as well, looks as though it's going to be jammed packed! Are you coming along?

Saturday is an early start again to Gloucester(spelling?)

Just down the road, we can convoy it oxford in the morning (bring your bro along).......

I still have to find out if DinoSora (Mike) is coming too. :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk