Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I have been looking at 5 IS250's over the last 4 weeks. Test drove them all. Lovely car. All the toys etc, etc. The last one I looked at was great. A chap came over to me and asked what I was trading in. I said nothing. Explained I was taking mine off the road. And keeping her. he said ask yourself this question. What will the IS be like it when it gets to the age of yours. I walked away from the IS. I will wait for a 460 instead. What are the general feelings on this type of thing.

I have both ls 400 and a 460 I started a thread on this some time ago you might find interesting. Don't know how to do link but it is on page 9 and titled ls460 advice got some great info and comments back. Good luck!!

The last time I had my 460 in for its annual service, they gave me a brand new 250 Sport for the day. It's a very nice car and I enjoyed my short time with it.

But..........since 1997 I have driven, first, a 400 and now a 460. These have not been second cars or 'kept for special occasions'. They have been used daily and I have become used to excellence and reliability.

My advice would be to get an LS :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links