Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bonnie Day For Washing And Polishing

Bonnie day up here... Perfect for washing n polishing my Lexus ...... Unfortunately it's still at Lexus edinburgh so ended up washing n polishing the Mrs car 😣😣😣

I usually just run a hose over her car 10min job then spent rest of day doing mine lol but was told to treat her car today as mine isn't around 😞😞😞... Typical eh

But did wash the courtesy car IS300h 😃

According to weather forecast it was 20*c up here North East scotland

Lol that'll be it for me then for good weather for the rest of the year we've now had our quota for the year

Beautiful day up here at moment and it's only going to get better, MY CARS ON ITS WAY BACK as I type 😃😃😃 should arrive back with me about 13:00 😃😃

I've already got my cloths and polish waiting for it 😃

As YOUs know I asked/TOLD Lexus not to wash or valet it as the young lad that does it didn't do a good job or up to my standards, so the pleasure of cleaning n valeting is all mine

I don't mind as I like seeing my car shine 😃😃😃😃😃😃

I'll post a pic up once I've got car back of the seat etc

And hopefully won't be ranting on about it again

Got her back a hour ago and am WELL happy.... Even got a full tank of fuel (driver filled it up 5mins before dropping it off)

And me bad I hadn't filled the IS300 up but was told not to worry about it as I'd only done 50mls in the week I had it 😃

Ok I'm off to wash polish caress her body work (I caress her more than the wife so ive just been told) 😉😉

• Like 3

Washed and didn't need polished as water beading of nicely from last time I polished her ...

a wee run out and can report that heated seat works just fine... Not that I need it this time of year and leather fitted better

Ps wife for sale 😏😏😏 oops forgot I'm not a gold member so can't sell her on here 😂😂😂😂😂

post-11502-0-05003000-1428335864_thumb.j

Being mainly inspired by this thread I woke up this morning to a very sunny west London and decided to do something I hadn't done in about 25 yrs, Polish both my lexi,s ( said in a slight alan partridge voice) after a quick trip to homebase for the wife to get her hanging baskets and me to pick up a large bottle of turtle wax and a roll of cloth, hey presto!!!post-50046-0-74299600-1428357440_thumb.jpost-50046-0-65931600-1428357470_thumb.jpost-50046-0-30157300-1428357490_thumb.j

Feeling totally naked and without a single bone in my body not aching, I'm off to bed, good night!!post-50046-0-74299600-1428357440_thumb.j

• Like 1

I so want to say you've missed a bit

But can't as I believe you've even polished the inner wing and inside of exhaust pipes lol and if you didn't I bet you want to know hahaha

Nice pics mate

Was the weather for cleaning yesterday. I spent several hours washing and polishing the is250 and gs450h and both come up looking lovely. I often think it's hard to tell any difference on silver, that is unless you polish one panel and compare the two. It brings out the metallic flec.

All that said, looked out the window this morning to see a bird has bombed the centre of the bonnet so guess what my first job of the morning is?

Carl

I so want to say you've missed a bit

But can't as I believe you've even polished the inner wing and inside of exhaust pipes lol and if you didn't I bet you want to know hahaha

Nice pics mate

Thanks!! Feeling like a 90yr old today though lol,

Rob..... Local lol a good 2.5hrs away..... Yes coffee and a scabbie rich tea biscuit would be provided and if your lucky I might let you look over my car.... Lol ... No touching tho

Moray eek. Thought you were local as the car was in at Edinburgh Lexus. Guess its the closest dealer to the wilds of Moray then.

Just as well as I am not fond of rich tea biscuits. I was expecting at least Penguins or some nice home made short bread. Would have made the effort then. Guess I'll have to wash mine myself then.

Yes unfortunately Edinburgh the nearest after Aberdeen closed down a number of years ago due to lack of sales this far north...

I might of cracked open the choccy biccies seeing as your a fifer.. I'm originally fae St.andrews 😃

Ps yes I washed car again today and polished her Again because I was bored 😁😁😁😁

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links