Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Need The Paint Code For A Silver Is200?

Beware if you want to have parts painted, there are about 26 shades of 1C0 between each Toyota/Lexus models, Bring the car to the body shop for them to get the right shade ;)

I'm probably being dense here but are you definitely after the colour code for Plat Ice - just looked at your avatar and noticed you've got a Granite Sky car which is a different code - 1C6 :)

I have Granite Sky... it says "Silver" on the registration doc though! :duh:

my car is gold and when i got my registration doc said blue :lol::lol::lol: :duh:

that took dvla 12 months to sort out :tsktsk:

Strange, i'd have said it was a dirty grey :P

Not really, after seeing more if the Granite Sky, I am considoring an IS250 in a similar colour.

Strange, i'd have said it was a dirty grey :P

Not really, after seeing more if the Granite Sky, I am considoring an IS250 in a similar colour.

You'll see it on Saturday mate... and it probably will be dirty! :hehe:

Remember I'm supposed to be getting that part of you for Chris... will probably forget if it's left to my memory :blush:

Sorry to go :offtopic:

I had the same problem when i brought my car, on the car document it said silver yet all polished up it looked black but it the Granite Sky colour, asked the garage and they said they werent sure. For a minute i though i was buying a doggey motor!!!!

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom B @ May 22 2007, 09:07 PM)

I had the same problem when i brought my car, on the car document it said silver yet all polished up it looked black but it the Granite Sky colour, asked the garage and they said they werent sure. For a minute i though i was buying a doggey motor!!!!

I think all Granite sky say silver in log book :blink:

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom B @ May 22 2007, 09:07 PM)

The Lexus blurb in the UK describes my 250 as 'Cadoxton Slate', and in the USA it's called 'Smoky Granite Mica' (abbreviated by the yanks of course to 'SGM').... DVLA states 'Colour - Grey' :D

The DVLA like to keep things simple :D

They don't even have mine listed as a model, no idea how they ever managed to register it, it's always fun when it gets to MOT time - "erm.... what is it again... It's a Toyota Saloon... erm... we dunno what to do!"

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom B @ May 22 2007, 09:07 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I think all Granite sky say silver in log book :blink:

Yes they do. I checked this with the DVLA when first looking into the colours when buying an IS.

J

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links