Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Platinum Ice

Mr-Lex

After seeing several post's on calipers...I'm dying to do mines now as well!

BIG question.....what colour(s) do I go for???? :unsure:

The car is not modified externally apart from the TRD kit...so wondering how it will look on the usual lexus 17" wheels??? Thinking RED...may be BLUE :unsure: ;) :huh:

Would also appreaciate pixies if anyone have them... :blush: :D

After seeing several post's on calipers...I'm dying to do mines now as well!

BIG question.....what colour(s) do I go for???? :unsure:

The car is not modified externally apart from the TRD kit...so wondering how it will look on the usual lexus 17" wheels??? Thinking RED...may be BLUE :unsure:  ;)  :huh:

Would also appreaciate pixies if anyone have them... :blush:  :D

heres my ride with BLUE w/ WHITE stickers....

note-unless u paint ur claipers yellow, or white...do not get any other stickers then white....everything else looks bad or can not be seen..

A member in our club has RED w/ black and u cant make out the black from 15ft away.

05.jpg

06.jpg

does this mean that silver stickers won't show up then?

I have just ordered silver ones!! :duh:

no they will show up, they just wont look as good as white. Ive seen most of the colors on white, black, sliver, gold, stickers.

on and im from littleton colorado

note-unless u paint ur claipers yellow, or white...do not get any other stickers then white....everything else looks bad or can not be seen..

A member in our club has RED w/ black and u cant make out the black from 15ft away.

The blue looks cool as well....hhmm... <_< :winky:

Does anyone know if our club does white caliper stickers?

(I know what reply I'll get back...look in the merchandise section)

Just ordered my white caliper stickers :D

Pls, pls, whoever sends them out (I think it's Steve)...as soon as you can mate!

p.s. read somewhere that you were giving out mousemats if peeps sends p&p...can you enclose mine with the stickers??? :P :D

ADVANCE - have you seen stickers on sliver calipers, would black or white be best? The car is Granite.

yea, i have seen silver on black, not as cool as white stickers on black.

the problem with the silver/chrome stickers are that when u accidentally bend them or put a crease in them, you can see it....which bites!

I shall see what happens with my silvers then - may have to change them if have problems.

Thought black calipers with silver stickers would go well on a silver car!

If you go GOLD then you get them for cheaper.

By the way -- Steve, did you get my order for them or do I have to continue with the funny paypal signup thingy I PM'd you in gold about?

• 2 years later...

i've recently done my calipers with smooth hammerite in blue (strathcaron blue Lexus IS200 Sport) where do i find the LEXUS letters that adorne so many painted calipers?? also while were here - where do i get a lexus owners club badge??

thanks

P11HL R

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links