Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Warrington Guy,

Gumball3000 is spot on. I just changed my Rear (not Front though) brake pads and discs last saturday via my local mechanic. He charged me a total of around £160. The breakdown is as follows:

brembo brake discs (Comes in a pair) Around £40

brake pads - Around £40 each

Labour Charge - £40

I am sure you can get the parts a little cheaper as per what Gumball300o said.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Warrington guy said:

Cheers for the info guys . Just got both front Brennbo pads from Euro parts £60 . Can't complain at that 

They have gone up a bit in the last few months . The price on their site was £48 before my m8 got his discount.

Makes me even happier i only payed £30 lol

• 3 weeks later...
On Wednesday, October 05, 2016 at 6:40 PM, Mark G said:

A pair of Brembo discs and pads for £80, really, that is amazing!! Or have I read it wrong..........

What!!! Thats too cheap.. i had brembo rear pads for £40 (with discount). 

I need rear discs and rear pads for my IS 259,  2007 year.

In Warrington, and plan to buy tomorrow Thursday, 27  or early Friday 28

Dont want to pay expensive, my garage mech. will fit them all.

Just to help, EuroCarParts are running a Halloween Sale with 30% off.

This means the following:

• brembo front discs move from £109.99 each (£219.98 for the pair) to £153.99
  • Pagid pads (until someone can get the brembo equivalent) move from £59.99 to £41.99
  • Drops the total from £279.99 to £195.98

Not to be sniffed at. And the sale is on for the next 3-days (until the end of the 31st October)

• Like 1

I know, I found the same. I phoned my local store having given up on the online chat person ever completing my request. The guy said he has a separate system to the one we use / see, but he could see the brembo pads against my reg no, despite my view only giving Pagid pads.

His response was that he could do next day collection of brembo pads (and I'll add brembo discs) for £52.90 taking into account the current Halloween promotion. They're £68.77 under normal pricing.

Now, the cynic in me kicks in because the next cheapest price I can find is from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IM1KZE0/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=75VTKQFI7WN2&coliid=I2EEVIVDSGNH5K

Which is £134 delivered from Spain. ECP are half that price!?!

1 hour ago, dr_rick said:

I know, I found the same. I phoned my local store having given up on the online chat person ever completing my request. The guy said he has a separate system to the one we use / see, but he could see the Brembo pads against my reg no, despite my view only giving Pagid pads.

His response was that he could do next day collection of Brembo pads (and I'll add Brembo discs) for £52.90 taking into account the current Halloween promotion. They're £68.77 under normal pricing.

Now, the cynic in me kicks in because the next cheapest price I can find is from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IM1KZE0/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=75VTKQFI7WN2&coliid=I2EEVIVDSGNH5K

Which is £134 delivered from Spain. ECP are half that price!?!

I got my brembo pads a few months ago on my mates trade account for £30 , so it seems about right.

I was a bit dubious when my mate said to go and pick them up and they will be £30 , i was expecting the wrong pads and some no name ones. But they were in a brembo box , had brembo stamped all over the pads and fitted perfect .

I thing the shock everyone suffers with is the price the stealers want for them , daylight robbery.

Fair enough. Might just get the bundle ordered to make use of the discount. Just seemed a bit weird that I could look online and see £200+ for brembo pads, then £130 ish, then ECP step in and go for £53. You can understand the double take.

They've put the details aside against my reg no in their system. I said I'd put some other elements aside and come back to them.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links