AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

IHgs300

Rother Valley Country Park....cancelled Due To No Interest

cancelled due to lack of interest.

Me and her indoors, provisionally at the moment

Hi only new to LOC I live nearby so. If not working may call in

Sent from my iPhone using Lexus OC

Zorro, my wife and daughter and I would like to join you all for this meet up. We will head on to Burnley to see some friends afterwards.

Yay! Another meet up!

Another 2 on the list....Cheers guys.

Please see update on first post.

• Like 1

myself and Bronagh please add us thank you Ian.

done Ted .see you again soon

Sent from my iPhone using Lexus OC

myself and Bronagh please add us thank you Ian.

As you two were organizing it i should hope you are going.

Who knows what pig farm you would stick us at for a laugh if you weren't coming :arrrggg-matey:

• Like 2

Barbecue sounds a good thing, we got one of them oil barrel type ones, don't mind bringing it along if needed.

I'm a meat eater, so any non meat eaters will need another barby to stop contamination.

What are we doing food wise, all bringing our own, or share the cost somehow. Only ask as we get our meat from donington market meat vendor.

I'm bringing some beer, you cannot have a barby without beer, sorry, not in this world or universe.

Lets hope the weather is going to be kind to us.

Hi there im intrested if a fellow lexus owner from scotland is welcome?

Depends if you bringing beer or not.

Seriously though, any Lexus owner from anywhere is welcome, will be a fair old trip from sunny scotland though.

My wife and I are travelling up from Wales, so it'll be brilliant to have a member travelling down from Scotland too.

Maduggo - im scottish i will most certainly b bringing beer/cider/vodka/gin ect lol. Im have a look at the travel time and its only 4 hrs from glasgow which is resonable. My car is a little modified i hope that is ok?

Maduggo - im scottish i will most certainly b bringing beer/cider/vodka/gin ect lol. Im have a look at the travel time and its only 4 hrs from glasgow which is resonable. My car is a little modified i hope that is ok?

More than ok, it should be a nice time, many faces new and old, bit of food and a little refreshments.

So thats England, Scotland and Wales represented, any takers on the Irish corner of our Lexus world ?

I take it most people are going to b camping. This will b my 1st ever car meet. Very looking forward to it

You will, we are an ok bunch, well all the ones i've met so far are anyway.

Good morning all, do we have any more people considering attending this meet? Only a month away.

I do hope so Stuart, I think it will be a great meet. but we need at least 12 cars going through.and as you said its only a month away. :shifty:

Come on people, we need more i tell you, things like this are like BHP and torque, the more the better.

Could I be put down as maybe? :)

Won't be camping, so thinking of attending just one of those two days if that's okay.

• Like 1

hi all. im told from the lady at rother valley, unless there is at least 12 people camping,the venue will not go ahead.thats where we are at the moment.they need names and reg numbers. asap. kind regards.

Hiya

Start a new job doing shifts on mon 4th and will be working sat afternoon so wont be able to make the party, sadly, so you will have to scratch me and the good lady from the list, sorry folks

Cant attend this as have the rolling road day on the 10th. Hope it goes ahead for you.

Stu