Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is300h

here is my is300h i collected her today ,i cant say a lot about her as i haven't driven her much yet but here are some photos

taken at the showroom

dxc3%20b_zps93ytokof.jpg

dxc3%20a_zpscpsgd8ld.jpg

lexus STOKE are absolutely fab the difference between liverpool and stoke is night and day,(liverpool didnt give a monkies)

this morning i was taken into my own personal room where they completed the handover ,you where

given a cup of tea in the japanese style it was such a relaxing experience you felt like royalty, after the paperwork

had been finalised you where taken into the room next door that is like a small showroom where my car was being kept

under a black cover (i thought they had a new car waiting to be unveiled) never thought it would be mine ,lexus stoke made

you feel like a millionaire,this is where the 2 photos where taken.

a BIG thank-you to George,Joe & Natalie

• Like 1

Contgratulations on the upgrade Mark! Sounds like the handover was done very well too. How much petrol did it have in it? A couple of years ago when my family and I replaced our cars there was a bit of a competition. Needless to say the Lexus, with a full tank, beat Audi, Vauxhall and Honda hands down.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts one you've had a chance to put a few miles on her.

Congratulations on the new car Mark.

I had the same treatment at Lexus Exeter when I got mine in February. Private room to do the paperwork, tea and biscuits, introductions to a couple of people. Absolutely first class, could not fault the service in any way. All this and a full tank of petrol too!

Interesting that the paperwork seems to be done before the car is presented, had I seen the car before I had done the paperwork, I would probably have kicked up a stink, as although used, the car had a very slight "ding" in the front wing, although pushed out perfectly on collection it left the wing slightly out of line, this has since been realigned, but left a sour taste, as from that point on, I felt they were just trying to get away with the bare minimum at every opportunity.

Lovely car Mark.I`m sure that you will enjoy it. A big step up from the ct?

Are you able to expand upon "Liverpool didn`t give a monkies" please as they are local to me (as is Chester) ?

Regards

John

lets start with chester :-

i went to the dealer on the monday to have a part ex quote for my old car 4 days later they didn't give me it

besides this chester seem to be decent people to deal with and i would go back there

next mistake i went to liverpool

they had a tart working there once you had an appointment the low cut tops came out(if you went in un announced she would have her big coat on)

1) liverpool told me the car had been serviced recently so it didn't need servicing

2) there was paint damage above the passenger front door

3) little things like the numbers plates still showed derby (registered there) instead of liverpool putting there own set on

4) after the log book came back i found they had failed to tell me the previous owner was a car hire company so all sorts of idiots have

probably driven it

5) the tyres on the car only had 1.6mm of tread above the legal limit so i had to purchase a new set of tyres straight away

6) i went to get a service price off them only to find they charge £15 more than the fixed price servicing set by lexus

7) i had some peeling lacquer on one of my alloys i showed liverpool and they agreed it would be repaired foc BUT when the guy came out

apparently he found another piece of lacquer around a wheel nut that had peeled so they wanted to charge me £75 ish for the repair

it doesn't change the fact that some of lexus's lacquer had failed

on collection i found that the paint damage hadn't been repaired,the car had been serviced 3 months earlier and 3300 miles used out of the 10000

service interval so to my thinking it should of had another service before i collected it ,i thought the lexus cars had a comprehensive check done

maybe not here

i had a few words with the dealer and managed to get them to do the 4th service foc

and they also repaired the paint damage

the car had rattles and squeaks that they couldn't hear ,after 3 months i fixed them

because the tyres where legal thats all they cared about

you would be better off dealing with a back street garage rather than lexus liverpool

when you buy into lexus expectations are high and so should the standards rather

than we have your money thank you very much and you leave very dissappointed

here is a picture of the paint damage you need to zoom in to see it properly

paint%20damage%20above%20passenger%20fro

i cant remember now i just know they are very poor and would never buy from them again,

i also noticed the engine under shield had a split in it i took a photo and showed them, there response was

what where you doing looking under the car ,and i had damaged it,then 10 minutes later

a mechanic said it was the access panel for servicing

but what the hell has it got to do with them if i look underneath the car.

horrible terrible people it wouldn't be a loss if they closed down.

I have used Lexus Bristol since 2007 and had many new IS's and they are fantastic. Great people, great service and friendship.

My daughter bought a nearly new Ford Fiesta last week and the differance between Lexus and other manufactures is massive, other dealers have a lot of catching up to do.

I have used Lexus Bristol sine 2007 and had many new IS's and they are fantastic. Great people, great service and friendship.

My daughter bought a nearly new Ford Fiesta last week and the differance between Lexus and other manufactures is massive, other dealers have a lot of catching up to do.

Yes I can agree with this. i purchased my first Lexus IS220d from Bristol. Dealt with a chap called Marcus Cliffe, excellent chap, extremely helpful.

• Like 1

when you buy from Lexus you expect a certain level of service as you do pay a premium with buying from them,

its surpirising how just little jestures can make such a difference to the buying experience.

I have bought 7 Lexus cars from Lexus Liverpool over the past 12 years or so and have to say their service has been nothing short of exemplary. Your description of the receptionist, who I know well, is frankly disrespectful and rude.

I have always found their service to be exemplary and nothing is too much trouble for them and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them

• Like 1

I have bought 7 Lexus cars from Lexus Liverpool over the past 12 years or so and have to say their service has been nothing short of exemplary. Your description of the receptionist, who I know well, is frankly disrespectful and rude.

I have always found their service to be exemplary and nothing is too much trouble for them and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them

i wasn't talking about the receptionist, laura is lovely and always happy friendly and welcoming,i am not mentioning her name but she doesn't work there any longer

if you have had good service then i am happy for you ,but i haven't and i have only mentioned my experiences that i have received from liverpool

this is my opinion and my opinion only.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links