Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I've Gone An' Bought An Is200s

tangsou

Picked up my new (well 6 month old pre-registered IS200s with just 4 miles on the clock!) last Saturday. I'm trying to convince my wife that this will do for her 40th birthday present on 2nd of January. Just thought i'd let u guys know how impressed i am with the car AND this website.

:D P.S. Top marks to Lexus Ipswich.

congratulations and welcome to the club.. by the way thats an interesting username you have there,,is that your name or something else.. reason i ask is its remarkably like the chinese Tan Sao... tell me to shut up if im talking crap...

congratulations and welcome to the club.. by the way thats an interesting username you have there,,is that your name or something else.. reason i ask is its remarkably like the chinese Tan Sao... tell me to shut up if im talking crap...

shut up your talking crap :lol: welcome mate :winky:

Thanks guys! By the way it's Platnum Silver,bog standard trim 'n' tyres (Yoky dokies).

Tangsou...........from Tang sou dao (Chinese hand way or method). It's a martial art i practise. There is a website. So you were not far off my friend!

I've been told not to go above 3,500 rpm for the first 500 miles.......ooo soooo hard not to! THAT noise! :winky:

Tangsou...........from Tang sou dao (Chinese hand way or method). It's a martial art i practise. There is a website. So you were not far off my friend!

that would be why Paul was asking - he is a fellow ninja :ph34r:

:lol::lol:

I thank you Mr McNally... Besty, Duncan suck my phat one.... :P ;) :D ..

Tangsao.. i myself am versed in the Tao of wing chun, (my federations web here)

so what area are you living in my friend, perhaps we can meet at one of the numerous LOC gatherings... and put our styles to the test....err i mean have a chat about the arts..

I'm living in Essex, with my wife and son who both practise Tang sou dao as well! (3 against 1 fair enough?) See www.Tangsoudao.com.

How often are these meets then? Does it all end up in some chop socky fight over who's car is best?!? :unsure:

first Tuesday in the month - details of the address are here.

....But looking at your car mine might be a bit boring by comparison!!

errrrmm - think you have been looking at fargo or Duncan's car - a lot of people's cars look a bit boring in comparison! :lol::lol:

mine is pretty much standard - nothing to really write home about

I'm living in Essex, with my wife and son who both practise Tang sou dao as well! (3 against 1 fair enough?) See www.Tangsoudao.com.

How often are these meets then? Does it all end up in some chop socky fight over who's car is best?!? :unsure:

hmmm that an intersting art, a mixture of japenese and korean influences...im sure we can have a great convo about our styles...

yes the Ace Cafe meet happens the first tuesday of the month..and when it was warm,, the place was rammed with Jap cars...

the only fighting there will be is over the size of our pen.i..$ errr i mean wheels...

Tis always good to see a fine example of a stock car so come on down.. you never know you might get the modding bug...

Cheers, looks a bit of a ride from deepest Essex though. What time is the meeting? As i work in London and commute by train it's a bit of a logistical nightmare.

Maybe an Essex/East Anglia meet is needed? B)

sounds like a plan for the new year..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links