Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've just had the car cleaned and when I got home I noticed something on the back seat. I have no idea if it's something to do with the car or whether it's just something the guys found when cleaning the interior. Anyone recognise this piece of plastic?

post-52474-0-64057300-1438871041_thumb.j

post-52474-0-02811800-1438871063_thumb.j

Approximately 60 mm long by 40 mm wide by 30mm in depth. I hadn't noticed it in the car before but wonder if it may be some sort of capping to something.

Looks like a jacking point insert...but it's too clean...

or it has a fluted end...underseat heating pipe end clip/fitting?

Seat runner end cap?

ah, seriously now, ......... I remember seeing something like this on my Mk1 ages ago and I thought it was a protective end to a seat metal runner maybe

Malc

Well Simon your suggestion about the under seat heating pipe end clip made me think. The guys at the car wash vacuumed the car so I set the front passenger seat forward and looked underneath. Lo and behold the mystery was solved. It's the end cap for the left hand seat runner. I guess it was dislodged by the vacuum.

post-52474-0-89032600-1438875243_thumb.j

post-52474-0-17030600-1438875265_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links