Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Battery

also helps to have a "jacket" around the Battery to help keep it warm, i prefer a nice little floral design with lace trimming on the edges :o :lol: - on a more serious note it does help as the cold will kill a Battery that isnt 100% - dont bother looking at the little window on the Battery, it doesnt mean a thing - the window was blue( indicates ok) but the Battery was shafted - went straight in the skip.

if you get a new one steve lets know what you get cause i`ll want a good en :)

I will keep you posted.

I know I need a new one.

I will see what ones will fit.. Say Bosch etc.

Or I might get the Exide deep cycle one. Not too good for an overall car starter Battery though... but good for HIFI :unsure: Will compare the characteristics of both types.

if you get a new one steve lets know what you get cause i`ll want a good en :)

I will keep you posted.

I know I need a new one.

I will see what ones will fit.. Say Bosch etc.

Or I might get the Exide deep cycle one. Not too good for an overall car starter Battery though... but good for HIFI :unsure: Will compare the characteristics of both types.

cheers mate :winky:

I had to get a new battery too this week, I left my dome light on for an hour and it flattened it

Ive just got a 65amp halfords jobby 56 quid. starts much quicker and everything seems brighter and for some reason the car seems more responsive.

yeh my mate got a new one on his and he said the same :)

i completely flattened my Battery the other day while cleaning my car. its too easy to do for my liking. but after taking it out and giving it a good few hours on the Battery charger it was fine, starts a lot better now. but i hate it that my lights get dimmer and brighter when i rev the engine. how much are the optima gel batteries?

I had this problem too in the centre of Birmingham, called the R.A.C the engineer said the Battery fitted by the manufacturer is not the one recommended by the R.A.C and told me to get a XM650L, CCA525, 60Ahr Battery for it, at least thats what it said on his computer.

I've said all along the Battery is'nt up to the job and its nice to see that others are having the same problem, the more complaints the better.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links