Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scotland

Jock

Aye 2pm sounds fine to me. I will need directions to Lexus Edinburgh. Looking forward to meeting you all then. I am planning on taking my digital camera & digital camcorder with me. So if any of you need a photo for the website I will take it and then sent it to you via e-mail. How many people are planning on coming? Lets have a head count.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to meet up (my first meet! :yahoo: ) However, I'm pretty much tied up until March through work and other domestic commitments :angry:

Perhaps if this one is a success then we can do it again - it's good to see more members from Scotland joining up here.

And now we have a dealer on board............. :whistling:

Sunday 1st of February sounds good to me.

Say.... 2pm @ Lexus Edinburgh  ?

I'll be there, but might be earlier than 2pm. More like 12 ish.....Need some food, besides, I owe Besty a McDonalds :P

i`ll bring a zaust,you bring your jack,we`ll fit a zaust at every meet :lol: hey can i follow you mate

I'll be there too. I'll be taking my digital camera too!

Lexus Edinburgh is located at:

"300 yards west on the A89 from Newbridge Roundabout, Jct 1, M8 & M9"

Quote from Autotrader, as I've never been there either, but it sounds easy enough!

I'm really looking forward to this. My very first meeting! :)

Just read through this entire thread, and by the sound of it, there should be nearly 20 members showing up :)

I knew it was a good idea :D

Also, as I'm taking my digital camera, I thought it'd be a good idea to make some sort of webpage for my 1st meeting.

Nothing fancy, but with loads of info.

I'll sort this ASP after the meeting :ohmy:

So... how many members are going?

Please post your availability here?

Sun 1st Feb 2pm @ Lexus Edinburgh.

Forget my poll post on another thread as I forgot to enable replies :duh:

I'm really looking forward to this!

My first meeting, and organised by me! :)

I will be delighted to have all you fine chaps at my dealership.

I have never attended this type of event and could do with some info in order to make the correct arrangements.

How many people and cars would be a start.

What do you do when you are here?

and any other info anyone thinks would be appropriate because I always find that I never know what I don't know!

Ian

Sorry Guy's,

I may have to drop out of this one. There's another meeting in Leeds on the same day. (Leeds is alot closer to me and Maz is taking his rage IS2 )

That's a pity Duncan, I was looking forward to seeing that car of yours B)

Anyway Jock count me in.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk