Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Another Scooby Newbie

danny

I'm looking at changing an Impreza for an IS300 Sportcross. Like the guy on another topic fedup with 'hot' hatches having a pop.

Probably from the Leicester dealership - they've a nice one in at the moment but I don't intend to change for a few months yet.

The questions are:

Any comments on the dealership.

or the car - things to lookout for etc

and one for the ex-scooby owners - do you miss the four wheel drive much; what does it go round corners like?

Thanks in advance

Danny

Hi and welcome to LOC.

The Leicester dealership is excellent, have a read in the dealer review section to learn more.

You should not have any real concerns ref the car as it will still be in warranty but check for corrosion on the wheels, on the rear disc hubs, stone chip damage on the front.

What year of car are you looking at buying?

There are a few of us from around Leicester and the midlands, you should come along to a meet to check some of the cars out.

Danny,

I have no hesitation in recommending lexus leicester. I bought my 200 sport from them at the end of november. Tthey were brilliant from start to finish, and the level of preparation on the car was fantastic.

Have a word with Glenn there, he sorted my purchase out, and he'll help you with any questions you have. He's a bloke who doesn't just sell cars - i genuinely believe that he loves Lexus cars as much as the rest of us on here!

Thanks very much guys, I've seen a couple of references to the Leicester dealership and they are all very good so I guess they will my first choice - I live in Peterborough so they are also the closest.

JONNY-BOY I am thinking in terms of an IS300 SportCross MY2002. The perfect car is listed at Leicester :) but it is a bit too soon and I can't do it yet :angry:

Well m8, I just got rid of my Scooby P1 and bought a Lex.

Best thing I've ever done. :)

I'd also recommend Lexus Edinburgh.

Ian from Lexus Edinburgh, would also put you up in a hotel and give you a free meal in a posh restaurant, if you were to travel up.

He also offers great discounts to LOC Gold Members. :blush:

Top Lexus Dealer :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links