Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Hear Snow Is On The Way...

Just been to Tesco. Get to checkout. 'Did you hear the snow is on the way?' asks the lady at the till. 'No, I did not' I replied.

Get to kiosk to get the weekly lotto and smokes. 'Its all change for next week?/!' she said. 'Whats that' I replied. 'Snow's on the way' she said.

Get to petrol station, filled up the tank and before I was even at the desk I heard the guy behind the counter say 'snow shovel' when talking to the woman in front. Dam. Should have used the pay at pump.

Here we go again.

The UK is to be gripped by its coldest winter for 760 years. The shocking news will send motorists into a frenzy and Halfords said they have sold out on all tyre chains, anti freeze and wash screen liquids.

The cold snap is expected to bring -20 Degree C temperatures and last until spring.*

You have been warned.

* source, daily mail.

According t'Yorkshire Post it's only going to be in Yorkshire, & will be gone by late April.

I'd been waiting for this for 53 yrs since the long winter of 62/63 failed to kill off my housemaster, a Yorkshireman.

I could say more about Yorkshire if anyone wishes it :)

I sold my LS 430 last week. It's affecting me :(

Oh dear, with all this snow on the way, I think I'll hibernate - the Lexus is rear wheel drive automatic, and the JZR is a single rear wheel, rear wheel drive threewheeler.

What chance have I got..............................

On the other hand, I'll probably do the same as I've done for the last 50+ years:

Drive according to, and as allowed by, the conditions.

Malcolm

• Like 1

the JZR is a single rear wheel, rear wheel drive threewheeler.

What chance have I got..........................

A Morgan three-wheeler once 'parked' itself on the bonnet of my father's Austin, so you have scope Malcolm.

Dad was in the car at the time and watched the whole event unfold.

No online footage exists unfortunately :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links