Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Karting.. Its The Season!

Steve

Not sure why the karting did not conintue... but I would like to get the ball rolling again for febuary

Prefarbally the midlands

TOC against LOC 6 in each team

So... i am looking for 6 drivers and 1 spare

If you cam to the last one you know how much fun we had.. wicked day out.

I am wondering if Tony hetherington wants to be team leader again?? what do you say tony??

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you can drive good and you dont bump then yes mate.. welcome to the team

I would like to state that last years was terrible for bumping!... even team members were ramming feelow team mates off the track.

rules will be set this time.. i nearly lost my foot last time where norkeps car flew over my legs!!! :lol:

if you can drive good and you dont bump then yes mate.. welcome to the team

I would like to state that last years was terrible for bumping!... even team members were ramming feelow team mates off the track.

rules will be set this time.. i nearly lost my foot last time where norkeps car flew over my legs!!! :lol:

well i was on the podium and didnt have any whiplash claims against me!

oh and lets make sure that the track has decent karts and marshalls,, as that one track (cant remember where, but it was the first karting challnege) was err dodgy to say the least,, the karts where crap, with peoples chains coming off left right and centre, my kart had the throttle cable snap (most interesting having one hand on the wheel and another onthe carb) and the marshalls just didnt give a f :tsktsk:

If I'm not too late, I wouldn't mind it. Would have to depend on date though as I have a wedding to go to in Feb.

I know its not quite the midlands, but Daytona Karting have an excellend track in Milton Keynes, outdoor and very very fast.

Steve - any idea on a date? Guess it will be a weekend??

Yup - I'm definately in, and wouldn't mind being team leader either. Besides, I have to defend my title!!!

I live in Kent, so Midlands wouldn't be too bad.

Sometime in February.....I guess we could give it a go!! Steve - are you the Toyota team leader ??

I'm well chuffed this has taken off again. We have discussed it before, and basically we couldn't get enough people to decide either on location (north/south/midlands) or a specific weekend, so it all fell through.

I'm well up for it :)

People who've expressed an interest.....

Tony Hetherington me

Wosket

Ifraz

Fargo

Fidgits

Rodders UK

Kev Dood

Chippiestu4

I have put the list in the order of reply, as Steve only asked for 6 and so if all people are able, and we only stick with 6, then I guess first come first serve is only fair way. HOWEVER....I realise that although I was captain last time (and won :) :)) that I didn't pick this up till only half hour ago - I'm not trying to push myself onto this (if that makes sense?)

Anyhow....if everyone who put their name down above could e-mail me, tony.hetherington@emersonprocess.com (and include their real name!!!) then I'll start bringing things together.

Thanks all

Steve...in a minute, you'll have PM !!

great stuff... looks like you have it under control mate.. all we need now is that venue and a date.

TOC are coming along!... i wont be team leader there though... I like doing the photography!

incidentally, where is everyone from? there's none of the northern contingent put their names down for this (Matt, MSW, Zee, Loz) and so perhaps the midlands may not be the best place.......who knows......certainly I live in Kent, that bit I know for sure !!!

nearly all the names mentioned there were the first peeps i met at a northern meet. understandably the northern numbers are down a bit! but im still here in manchester and dont mind travelling so long as its a good track.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links