Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Back In The Ls Fold And A Big Thank You!

The-Acre

I want to say a big, big thank you to Steve the moderator who very kindly went to Pontefract to look at an LS400 for me. He even paid a deposit!

It saved me travelling 270 miles to see a car that may have been no good.

All I've got to do now is get up there to pick it up!

Thanks again Steve, you're an absolute credit to the LOC, not everyone would have gone out of their way like that!

Phil

• Like 3

Top work! We all know that mods get a lot of stick on forums, so it's good to hear such a story. :)

Maybe, just maybe, he's such a benevolent gentleman that he'll not even want the deposit back!!!

Mike. I'll put some photos up when I get it back. They have to give it a new MOT as it only had 4 months, and the aircon needs something doing to it, not sure what at this stage. So if it's not ready next Saturday I'll have to leave it until Feb 6.

I want to say a big, big thank you to Steve the moderator who very kindly went to Pontefract to look at an LS400 for me. He even paid a deposit!

It saved me travelling 270 miles to see a car that may have been no good.

All I've got to do now is get up there to pick it up!

Thanks again Steve, you're an absolute credit to the LOC, not everyone would have gone out of their way like that!

Phil

Where was it for sale? I live in Pontefract, but wouldn't have been confident in assessing a car for someone else.

Not local to the area but it's located at the side of a dual carriageway with Ferrybridge at the roundabout for the M62 half a mile down the road, there is a "hand car wash" next to it.

Regarding accessing a car for someone else the question is if I was looking for a car for myself would I buy it ?

I spend a good 2 hours there and of course liased with the buyer during this time.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links