Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Calling All Loc'ers Going To Gaydon...

Scorpion

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good News!!!!!

I did collect my first Lex Yesterday! I would have posted but I couldn't drag myself away from driving it for long enough!!! :driving:

Damn I'm loving this lexus ownership already! :D

Can't wait to meet up with you at s/mimms, j8, j10 and anywhere else we decide to go on the way!!!! :lol:

I couldn't drag myself away from driving it for long enough!!!  :driving:

Congrats on your new baby B)

taking the long way home?

Been there still doing it.... :lol:

I was sat in traffic jam for 3 hours last week in birmingham. Didnt mind ;)

Remember the 1st day of serious snow? took me 3 hours to get home, agian didnt mind, was really scared because of the snow :crybaby:

Word of warning, you are 99% likely to catch the modding bug, after gaydon :lol:

Pete, you can still get on to 8A from the A40 oxford cant you?! :iraqi-info-minister:

I'll bring Bison along as he doesnt wanna come along in his 406 :lol:

and he also thinks my car looks like a girls car :angry:

May be coz the gyal dem love it so much ;)

thats that site thats in a different language

I havent got the Pimpus Language pack on my browser :lol:

Will have to make sure we get some pics of him! :winky:

those who are meeting up at south mimms services could we all be there to leave at 07.30 to give us plenty of time to meet at junction 8A for 9.00

is it just marcus,immx and o'neill meeting me there ?

john

Dont forget the clocks go forward :o

Does it matter if I'm Still asleap when I turn up :yawn:

Do y think I could mod the sat nav to drive there while I have a kip in the back?????? :D

Right guys with under a week to go below is my mobile so take a note of it,if your running late give us a ring and we will wait for you......see you at Oxford srvs Jct 8A from 09:00,those meeting at Jct 10 we will be there from 10:00 ish.

07870 271 874

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk