Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

6 minutes ago, skyway said:

hi guys so this means we can put 400 wheels on the 430 and so maybe get a softer ride?

They will fit but I can't see how they would give a softer ride.  I believe the ride in my 430 is equal to the 400's I've had.

Is that actually correct as im considering a 400 thst needs wheels but im also considering still buying a 430 for parts at the same time. Does that mean i could put the tatty 400 wheels on the 430 when its time  to scrap it

7 hours ago, Chasdad said:

Is that actually correct as im considering a 400 thst needs wheels but im also considering still buying a 430 for parts at the same time. Does that mean i could put the tatty 400 wheels on the 430 when its time  to scrap it

Someone will need to confirm it but I'm 99.9% certain.  I've actually seen an LS430 with MK4 wheels.

9 hours ago, skyway said:

Hi Phil That's a shame I thought they had more rubber on ... more squishiness but then I am running coil overs

Where abouts are you in our tiny island Allan?  It would be interesting to sit in an LS430 with coils.

I'm in London at the mo but moving north in a month.

I have never been in one with air shocks I really hope they are not too much better or I might have to switch. 

I do have a awful squeaking coming from the rear shocks somewhere which I cant find really hoping its not the top mount as I believe they are a bugger to get to.

The car was driven and abused in Portugal so I thought the dry dusty roads could have something to do with it, I have bought a pair of anti roll bar bushes (I think they are called) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252243755028?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I am gonna change them as soon as I can When I get a new jack, GOD it ain't the easiest car to jack up (someones crushed the sill before me and I did one TBH ) the noise is getting under my skin not that anyone else really notices but I am sure you know what I mean.

Where in Sussex are you Phil

1 hour ago, skyway said:

I'm in London at the mo but moving north in a month.

I have never been in one with air shocks I really hope they are not too much better or I might have to switch. 

I do have a awful squeaking coming from the rear shocks somewhere which I cant find really hoping its not the top mount as I believe they are a bugger to get to.

The car was driven and abused in Portugal so I thought the dry dusty roads could have something to do with it, I have bought a pair of anti roll bar bushes (I think they are called) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252243755028?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I am gonna change them as soon as I can When I get a new jack, GOD it ain't the easiest car to jack up (someones crushed the sill before me and I did one TBH ) the noise is getting under my skin not that anyone else really notices but I am sure you know what I mean.

Where in Sussex are you Phil

I'm in Worthing, just up the A24 from Dorking.  If you fancy I drive to the south coast let me know!  I had the same thing recently trying to find the points for getting the car in the air on a friends garage lift, lots of plastic underneath.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links