Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good evening guys if anyone's still awake if not good morning :)

I am not sure if anyone has bought this up before I couldn't find it (didn't look honest Gov).

It's the windscreen glare hitting the dash and reflecting back onto the windscreen which almost on some bright days has got me looking about for a white stick deployment button with the LS430's vast amount of switches and buttons.

I was thinking of putting some mat black cloth down but I really don't want it to look like some fake hippies VW painted on rust surfers camper van style affair (No offence meant to any fake hippies out there), however seeing out of the front windscreen is also a nice thing so if anyone has a fix for this I would love to hear about it:).

Many thanks guys

Its really noticeable in that thread 1 Million Mile Lexus put up by Bluesman. 

In Australia I've seen a sort of blanket on the Mercedes Dash put there to obliterate reflection and also stop cracking due to the Suns intense heat.   I always put a large cardboard screen blind to cover my dash this time of the year (not got a clue what happened the previous 21 years of its ilfe when it escaped damage!) but it also stops the Dash Wood kit  that I added from getting scorched.

I don't have a problem with reflection on this light browny/taup colour Dash so what colour is yours- or is it the Bonnet colour which actually gets reflected.  White being the worst?

I may have sorted it out well kinda... https://www.amazon.com/DashMat-SuedeMat-Dashboard-Cover-Faux-Suede/dp/B000F36MS6/ref=sr_1_14?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1470943532&sr=1-14&keywords=DashMat+SuedeMat+Dashboard+Cover+lexus

although I am guessing it's for a left hand drive so.. maybe if i cant find it for right hand drive I may have to get the sewing machine out and make one.

Haha fankssssss Garry I was thinking about neon lights also tbh.

But TBH its for a two month trip to Spain, I just love I mean really love seeing out of my windscreen on sunny days when driving around cliff roads for that I might even get one of these :yahoo:

sun visor.jpg

54ChevySedanVisor.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skyway said:

Haha fankssssss Garry I was thinking about neon lights also tbh.

But TBH its for a two month trip to Spain, I just love I mean really love seeing out of my windscreen on sunny days when driving around cliff roads for that I might even get one of these :yahoo:

sun visor.jpg

54ChevySedanVisor.jpg

Now that is cool:punk:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links