Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Short vid of the 2017 IS Facelift

OK I admit the new look front bumper is growing on me (slight annoyance at self as I knew saw early pics of this before deciding to go with the current model IS F-Sport just a few months ago)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, DanD said:

I love it. My only concern is that it looks very low!

It's designed to go over normal speed bumps at 40mph so it should be ok.  Tuch wood no scrapes on the front bumper on ours. 

The scrapes are generally caused by people parking in spaces with a kerb in front of them and misjudging the distance

2 hours ago, rayaans said:

It's designed to go over normal speed bumps at 40mph so it should be ok.  Tuch wood no scrapes on the front bumper on ours. 

The scrapes are generally caused by people parking in spaces with a kerb in front of them and misjudging the distance

Like I nearly did tonight!!  Too close and didn't realise how low the bumper is.   Better be careful 

20160922_224727.jpg

24 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

Like I nearly did tonight!!  Too close and didn't realise how low the bumper is.   Better be careful 

20160922_224727.jpg

Damn thats close. That kerb looks very high though!

Usually if its a parking space like that I reverse inwards. The rear is higher and seems to go over everything, not to mention the reversing camera helps!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When are they releasing the new model? I have not purchased the current model hoping the new model will be released soon, none of the uk dealers have any clue what's going on, they are still too busy trying to sell their stock of the current is300h.

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:20 PM, Eire Lexus said:

ImageUploadedByLexus OC1475698819.227133.jpg

No exhaust tips

No exhaust tips... but it looks to me that the rear fog lamp has migrated down to within the bumper: compare the silver inserts on both sides, and the one on the left appears to be red.

2 hours ago, marrat said:

Is there any chance that the release of this face lift model will bring the used IS300h prices down? Or does the car market not work that way?

Yes it will slightly but only after the first quarter or so, they don't seem to drop straight away.

The only exception is if its a late pre-facelift stock model, they'll give you it for like £5-7k off new price.

The manuals for the new IS MY17 are on the Customer portal site to download too now. A few differences, 10.3" screen confirmed, but would appear to be for the Premium Nav only. Some other minor differences in switch gear and instrument lights. Addition of enter and back buttons on remote touch definite improvement. 

17 minutes ago, Steve44 said:

The manuals for the new IS MY17 are on the Customer portal site to download too now. A few differences, 10.3" screen confirmed, but would appear to be for the Premium Nav only. Some other minor differences in switch gear and instrument lights. Addition of enter and back buttons on remote touch definite improvement. 

The new model will probably be shown on the website from Nov 2016

Does look very nice up front IMO. Its grown on me quite a lot! 

Looks garish in press photos but real life photos/videos and BAM, it looks great!

Have to say, we probably won't be getting those F-sport branded car mats but it would be interesting to see that interior colour combo! I believe its called Nuance black.

Ive also noticed that the gear shifter seems to have metal inserts rather than plastic, similiar to the drive mode select knob.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links