Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another New ISF Owner From Up North

Hi,

After reading a lot of the posts on this forum I recently purchased a red 58 plate ISF from Birmingham. It's low mileage (58K) and is in excellent condition.  I have a 4yo daughter with another on the way so finally parted with my much loved Brera.  I have always liked cars that are rare and a little different and that's one of the main reasons for selecting the ISF over the usual rivals.  The fact that it's a brilliant car just helps.  Would love to meet up sometime if you guys are ever north of Leeds!!!

Im in Lanzarote at the moment but will post pics when I can.

We don't want pics of you enjoying yourself on a beach in the sun 😂

Seriously though welcome fella pics of the motor are a requirement even though its not silver cough cough!

Also the Brera was it a V6 😍

Big Rat

• Like 1

No, your right.  You defiantly do not want pictures of me in my budgie smugglers.  I was a bit sceptical of the mesa red but ISFs generally don't seem to be as photogenic as other cars.  When I seen it in the flesh I was mega impressed.

Now that I mention it, it wouldn't surprise me if it is knows on the forum.   It's got an HPS intake with drop in filter and apexi start fitted.  The condition would suggest it's been enthusiast owned also.  It's from the Birmingham area and had a private plate in a previous life.

Ive been quite active on a few forums (GTR owners club, CRX owners club) over the last decade or so and would love to get involved as time goes on also.

Mrs is a photographer so will pester her to get some photos done

thanks again

Marcus

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

That makes two ISF owners in Lanzarote ☺. Congratulations on the purchase, great choice!

Stop it I'm on an exposed roof in the middle of no where rebuilding a chimney stack, the only thing I can feel on my back is frost 😂

Big Rat

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

Stop it I'm on an exposed roof in the middle of no where rebuilding a chimney stack, the only thing I can feel on my back is frost 😂

Big Rat

It's bloody awful here, having to keep reapplying the sun cream is a real chore.

• Like 1

You apply it???  Im all inclusive so get a Spanish seniorita to rub me whilst I'm stuffing my face with chicken and burgers!!ha. 

Looking forward to getting back actually, miss the V8 rumble!

• Like 1

Yea, particularly red, in the flesh is impressive but then I would say that!!! Is mesa red actually the rarest colour.  I've seen that said a few times but there seems to be a few on here.  How's the holiday?  I'm near Playa Blanca.

Marcus

20 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

It's bloody awful here, having to keep reapplying the sun cream is a real chore.

I'm not jealous 😒 packing up now before I get a moon tan !

This LED lightning is hard on the eyes bit like the ☀️

Big Rat

9 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

We've just started using LED spot lights at my work and they can be pretty intense.  Still got a few hours light here though.

Marcus

Time for Beer and burgers for both of us then, ah I can smell the Guinness already , not that I mention this tipple often on here 😏

Big Rat

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Enough talk of holidays.......enough.............

Mesa Red, sounds lovely, at least its not another bloody silver one:wink3:

Ow ow is that a tear in my eye........... No it's ok it's just a splash of Guinness..... see what you made me waste 😂

Big Rat

3 minutes ago, Mark G said:

I will make it up to you at the next meet, I will buy the coffee............

You are a very nice young man, here I've just been watching your 6 min YouTube, not seen it before the sound quality was brilliant as you screamed off into the distance 👍

At least you took your 'F' on a holiday not like those Lanzorotten blokes 😂

Big Rat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links