Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Scotland Meeting @ Lexus Edinburgh

Jock

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, the wife had other plans for me (taking her and the kids out) and she has this "nack" of making life very uncomfortable for me if I don't ..... I'm sure some of you know where I'm coming from with this !

Anyway, sounds like you all had a great day out, especially BESTY who managed first place honours and retain his tartan rug... well done that man.

Yeah, but it still sounds like a Mini Clubman. :lol: :winky:

I still think my Lex was better! LOL :whistling:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, the wife had other plans for me (taking her and the kids out) and she has this "nack" of making life very uncomfortable for me if I don't ..... I'm sure some of you know where I'm coming from with this !

Anyway, sounds like you all had a great day out, especially BESTY who managed first place honours and retain his tartan rug... well done that man.

no worries dunc,i know what they are like mate.anyway maybe she done you a favour ,you would have took first place and would have been awarded the famous rug :lol:

It was great having you all there guys, nice to see you at last.

You can use the showroom for a meet anytime and I promise not to drag you round the bodyshop again.

No problem with the kids John, I probably over reacted, I get a bit precious about my wee showroom sometimes, sorry.

Ian

Looks like you had a great day - sorry I missed it. I'm stuck here in D.C. in my hotel room - I thought I was flying back today, turn's out it's tomorrow :blush:

Actually I'm not sure I would have made it anyway had I been at home, I've been up to my eyes in work for the past month or so and have only been visiting LOC for a daily 5 minute fix in that time. I think if I said I was going to meet a bunch of guys to talk about cars after being away so much recently, a wife-sized punch in the jaw would have been forthcoming!

Anyway hopefully next time once my workload and travel has gone down a bit, I'll be able to make a Scotland Meet.

PS, they say absense makes the hard grow fonder ............

......... can't wait to get my Lex back out of the Airport Parking! :) (The Mustang I have at the moment is a piece of ****)

Besty,

A man that loves a bargain - have you booked your car in at the new bodyshop to have the front end re-jigged yet (an in-house joke.......)

You may have won the wine, but who got to drive the SC430 there and back

You can't have it all ways.......

At the next meet, we must ensure owners with other Lexus colours join - it was like the Platinum Ice Convoy as we drove along

Stick with Plat. Ice

Black too difficult to clean

Anyway Jock, whats the point in organising these things and turning up LATE?

Oh sorry that was your SATNAV which sent you to the old premises!!

Gimmicks.........

P.S. thought the alloys looked good 'in the flesh'

Why was my car not in the line up? Would the shine have spoilt the photo?

Keep it real........

If I was the man to award "Car of the Meet"

I would have gave it to Rich200  :)

I really like the black.  Nice mods too.

My next IS will be Black  :ph34r:

Cheers Jock, but black is a nightmare to keep clean!

I spent about 3 hours on it on Friday and it was a complete mess by the time I got to the meet :angry:

Besty,

A man that loves a bargain - have you booked your car in at the new bodyshop to have the front end re-jigged yet (an in-house joke.......)

You may have won the wine, but who got to drive the SC430 there and back

You can't have it all ways.......

At the next meet, we must ensure owners with other Lexus colours join - it was like the Platinum Ice Convoy as we drove along

ha ha ha .i wondered when you were gonna show up in this post,thought you got lost on the way home,and next time i`m gonna pinch the keys off ye to get to drive a flash motor.your lex is very nice,nice low miles too,probably been clocked :P

Hi Guys

Well, really enjoyed Saturday. Thought Peter gave an excellent informative tour and really knew his subject. Thanks to Ian for making it all happen.

That was some bodyshop - still not convinced about the tiling job in the washbay though! lol!

Thanks for putting the pics on guys, I'm well pleased! Jock, I just traded in a black IS Sport. I had it for two years and can confirm murder to keep clean. Used to wash it every day but dirt always showed straight away - ah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice meeting you all.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk