Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kadris Sentance

jac114

Just goes to show that our legal system is totally screwed up.. hes is now to be let out early... so lets get this straight an illegal imigrant comes over here on a false passport

gets a car drives it without tax m.o.t and insurance... he then kills a nine year old kid flees the incident dumps the car and hides... he gets found as is sentanced more for having a fake passport than for killing the child and then has the motoring offence squashed because a judge made a mistake on the longest sentance he could give..

sorry to say this but if that was my kid i would use any form of compensation i received

to got towards have the bloke put down... :tsktsk:

sorry its not often that i get verbally emotional about these things but for :tsktsk: sake

rant over

jac

Totaly agree with you mate but that is this country for you ,If i had a way out i would go live abroad and bring my kids up in a country that rewards B****ds like this with what they deserve .He should have got life or in the perfect world as you say be put down .

out and out murder is too good for people like him, it should be a slow toruturous death to make him pay. They seem to have little or no care for what they do in this country because they know they will get away with it.

I often feel like moving to america in a few years just because they have national pride, and that they stick up for their own country,

In this country your racist if you belive in protecting your own country from illigal and economic migrants?????? WTF.

I hope the father and family of this child are waiting to greet him on his release from prision.

rant over :tsktsk:

What knocks me si ck.... is the TW4t5 that protect these people ( his lawyer)

Those people really are sick in the head

Actually, think about it, we probably paid for his defence...

Mind you, you can't blame the lawyer, he's probably fresh out of college and having to do the 'goverment' work, he probably hates having to defend people like this, but our legal system does say eveyone is entitled to a defence...

The lawyers I hate are the ones that work for large crime organsiations and get paid a fortune for it... those ones really are selling their soul..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links