Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ebay

whitie

I've been looking around E-bay (another hard day at work! :D ) and have noticed universal mufflers, IS300 mufflers, Sports Air intakes and a IS300 bodykit which I realllly like.

Has anybody got these before, I know the bodykit may need a bit of modding. But is the muffler and the air intake as good a deal as they sound, and would they fit??

air intakes for the IS300 will not fit the IS200, i asked the same question shortly after i joined LOC, all the IS300 zorsts i found on eBay then had to be welded too, at least that one is a bolt on but i think with shipping, tax etc you may as well buy one over here and use GOLD discount?

the exhaust will fit....but will need a lug welding in to accept the rear Lambda sensor, also a small ectiopn of the tail pipe needs removing, approx 3" when used with a euro bumper.

the IS300 kits will fit.....they may be longer but will still atatche with some small modifications, the exuast wont need modifing if a is300 kit is fitted.

the air induction kits will not fit

As Mat said, the exhaust will fit but will end 3" behind the bumper, it will be OK of you buy a US spec bumper like the one you link to. The catback section doesn't have the lambda sensor lug cause it is on the cat section on the IS300.

2 choices : weld a lug on the pipe or buy a IS300 cat replacement pipe (Megan one is around $140)

or you can install the muffler alone and try to sell the cat back pipe on eBay but the muffler will not be well placed in the bumper hole as the whole exhaust bending is slightly different from the standard one.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links