Recommended Posts

Not sure if anyone's into BMW's here but just got this at a very reasonable price,already got the full drivetrain package to swap it into M3 evolution spec with a 43000 mile engine! I'll be working on it most Sundays so can see it being a long project,I've got a thing for fast saloon cars and estates so this fits in with the ISF perfectly.

IMG_20190310_171442.jpg

IMG_20190310_171356.jpg

IMG_20190310_171415.jpg

 

IMG_20190310_171333.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

2 hours ago, MartinLexus said:

Love it!

Likewise! 

I need your garage space!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cool project!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, Garage envy here too.  And as someone with the need of an estate car I lament the lack of a more modern Lexus estate for when my old IS 300 Sportcross starts to become high maintenance. That said over the last 12 months its cost £0 maintenance and very minimal depreciation so fingers crossed.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gb1600e said:

Yes, Garage envy here too.  And as someone with the need of an estate car I lament the lack of a more modern Lexus estate for when my old IS 300 Sportcross starts to become high maintenance. That said over the last 12 months its cost £0 maintenance and very minimal depreciation so fingers crossed.  

I love estates always Chucking something to transport somewere or other, I've also got an E46 330d running 300bhp and a forester xt which I'm using at the mo untill it sells.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

49 minutes ago, Northern isf said:

I love estates always Chucking something to transport somewere or other, I've also got an E46 330d running 300bhp and a forester xt which I'm using at the mo untill it sells.

And a Lincoln Continental Limo for Saturday evenings out when an estate car just isn't enough.  Well why not  :yes: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gb1600e said:

 

And a Lincoln Continental Limo for Saturday evenings out when an estate car just isn't enough.  Well why not  :yes: 

That's for my business but I do go out in it occasionally to test the pub crawls out before I offer them for sale got to be done 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it. Started track days with an E36 compact 2.5 swap, moved that on but always loved an E36 and estates so this is lovely. Have a 3.0H6 Legacy Wagon sat next to the ISF now


Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Spunkmeyer said:

Love it. Started track days with an E36 compact 2.5 swap, moved that on but always loved an E36 and estates so this is lovely. Have a 3.0H6 Legacy Wagon sat next to the ISF now


Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Cheers! Like the legacy's is it auto or you managed to find a rare manual

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Spunkmeyer said:

A lovely Spec B import 6Spd Manual STI and 4pipe STI exhaust


Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Very nice, you got any pics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely
3339008717d2fe1d4591c256aee536d6.jpg

1902ac116c63519ca1b4b40a0afdd841.jpg

dcc76748abaa0db5c67d7100a4080f48.jpg

I’ve since blacked the grill which is much better (just not a decent pic of that yet)

6da635f55f5d11b2afd3d69ead27a0c1.jpg


Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good choice of motors liking the legacy looks sweet in black, I was looking for a usb isf but couldn't find one at the time I was buying great colour on these cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got news back from ecu testers my engines ECU is fried and non repairable think a bottle or two is going to be drunk today! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

@Northern isf Not good mate.  Is that from your Battery mishap?

Certainly is, Stupidest and costliest mistake I've ever made, managed to find an ecu but will need coding to my car lexus have quoted me £130 an hour to sort it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus. How many hours do they reckon it will take? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Jesus. How many hours do they reckon it will take? 

Not too sure just how ever long it takes to do there thing with the computer side of things, on a side note if you ever need a Battery changing I'm a dab hand at it 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quality!! 

Ill be there when mine goes flat! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.