Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anybody know what these are


Recommended Posts

Come across these on eBay but have no idea what they are. Digging around, all I could find was that they fit a IS200 and and are described ac 'Front Door Cover, Service Hole'

Anyone enlighten me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As Peter mentioned, looks like the membrane in behind the door trim that seals the void in the door shell :


Hope that helps,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...