Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

IS200D - How reliable compared to 220d?

Posted (edited)

I’ve had my 220d for 3 years, it now has 170k on it and is still totally reliable 

I fitted a Racechip box after about 6 months into my ownership that takes the power to around 210bhp advertised but more importantly it now will pull 6th gear from 75mph despite the silly gear ratios 

Apart from consumables, this car has been faultless so much so I am looking at a late 200d currently to replace it 

The diesel engine is solid and with the tuning box a bit of a sleeper

Dont be put off in my experience these are great cars with comfort handling and still look good in metallic grey or black 

Ive had BMW Audi VW but ill stick with the IS diesel 

Edited by Ledgerjim66
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links