Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Donor 96 on Copart Auction site

There is a written off green 96 model with 85k on it the panels are bent at the front but it looks like it as been well looked after and the engine is very clean as is the interior.

This is a good candidate for spares on a refit of worn out parts.

Just type in ls400 in site search box and the only Ls 400 they have comes up.

3 hours ago, cruisermark said:

I just went on another post and figured is Paul "Razor61" car

You are correct, that was my car👍 There are a lot of good and new parts on the car, boot seal was a new Lexus one, antennae was new, 2 x new front tyres, the audio system worked fine, new timing belt and water pump a year ago, new oem front discs, new track rod ends, new drop links all round last year, new arb bushes all round last year, front strut rod bushes last year, new ac compressor, alloys in good nick and coated with Gtechiq stuff. The list is endless........................😭

• Like 1

Cat B as well so parts only but no doubt the engine will end up in some project car, interior is lovely such a shame.

Moving on I wonder what happened to another offering the GS300 with an engine bay fire, concerning that this happened especially when you see the child seat in the rear!

69D51A4B-1710-4A42-8B68-6DCD39EA77C5.jpeg

• Sad 2

Further investigation into this sale leads to exclusion of private individuals to buy .

It seems because this vehicle is a cat"B" it as to show a certificate of destruction from a licensed recycle company,which without a load of hassle prohibits its purchase by Joe public . Copart will allow you to strip it at one of its sites  of removable parts but there will be a charge and you won't be able to keep going back when you like it as to be in a short time window.When you have taken the parts you need they will issue a certificate of destruction.

This practice is obviously aimed by the government to stop bad practice and dangerous vehicles re-entering the market but it puts the price up on spare parts to the detriment of enthusiasts who want to prolong their cars use and will ultimately shorten the life of them.

• 3 months later...

Can anyone remember the yard which this was being held at? I am trying to track the car and Copart head office have asked me to contact the yard without telling me which it was.

Thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links