Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goldies Meet

Steve

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Johnboy, need to know for numbers, I'll be booking the pitch etc.. on Monday, will need some numbers by then.

Also on that W/E is the Mini OC & the Vauxhall OC, may need to book quickly

marcus and anyone else who wishes to meet up at south mimms,

when we know what time the meet starts, we can sort out what time to meet up :driving:

I wont make it too early this time :D

Anyone else going to meet up with us ?

john

Damn! :angry: Yet another meet that I won't be able to turn up to - date conflicts with the TT, and seeing as how I work for Manx Radio taking off to do anything else at this time is not an option. Hope you all have a good time. :D

guys.. billing are fully booked.. can we try and find another location please fellas... sorry about this.

see if we can book it for the 1st weekend in July then :whistling: if its booked up for end of may, thats if we can all make that weekend that is ;) what do you think for the weekend in july guys

Bear in mind the JAE is at the end of July. May be a bit close for the ppls that have a distance to travel to Billing, maybe we could try for a closer date - maybe in June sometime, once we have an idea on a date, I'll things booked and rolling.

Bear in mind the JAE is at the end of July. May be a bit close for the ppls that have a distance to travel to Billing, maybe we could try for a closer date - maybe in June sometime, once we have an idea on a date, I'll things booked and rolling.

:ph34r: sorry thats what i was thinking dont know why i put july :lol: me bad :blush: in my post for 1st weekend in july it should be june not july guys sorry for that :duh:

I certainly can't make the 30th May, as i have to be in london on the sunday for an England International Rugby Match, and i ain't gonna miss that! :D

So please accept my apologies for my absence, i know i'll be greatly missed: :P

Stu

So please accept my apologies for my absence, i know i'll be greatly missed: :P

Stu

No Stu we just talk about you mate :lol: :P yea 30th is good for me ,

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk